News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Organizations

Started by scuzzy, February 04, 2015, 06:13:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Morpheus

"The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry
"We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it." Nancy Pelosi (and Paul Ryan, kinda)

Earl

O0 ^-^ :bow: :cool2:

Wish I could have stated it so well.

The largest problem that survival has in the modern human, is a pattern of heroic individuals on the screen saving us from all the monsters, our entertainment media is programming a lot of poor examples of community and families in action. :sb:
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

TaosGlock

Well said. :bow:
Brandon is one of the writers for Personal Liberty.

This doctrine certainly won't be part of the "common core" brainwashing of our posterity in the publik skools.
One of the Colorado senators said a few years back that we may have reached the point of no return in our effort to restore our liberties.
He went on to say that we would also be well served to learn to survive in a country void of freedom.
Sorta the underlying theme of the article but with the addition of a plan to organize, etc.
As Brandon said, start with your neighborhood.
Strong communities make for a strong nation.

Similar to this on our forum header:
Make your neighborhood the first to qualify for the new "This is an Appleseed-certified community" sign - reach out to your neighbors! Want to have riflemen neighbors? Get them to an Appleseed.

89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose