News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

IBC Instructors Boot Camp --11/12 April -- Dunellon Florida

Started by stoneknives, February 04, 2015, 02:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

..:.. ATTENTION ALL FLORIDA  APPLESEED INSTRUCTORS AND IIT ..:..

IBC Instructor Boot Camp to be held on the weekend of April 11/12 2015.
It will be held in Dunnellon Fl at alkefords (secret) rifle range and  motor vehicle test center.
Event bright link
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dunnellon-fl-appleseed-instructor-boot-camp-april-11-12-2015-tickets-15633763006
From alkeford, "This is a mandatory event for all IIT's", "we want to be sharp for the April 19th shoots". &)
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

alkeford

you can find the link here.

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/dunnellon-fl-appleseed-instructor-boot-camp-april-11-12-2015-tickets-15633763006

There is plenty of time too clear your schedule for this event. all Florida instructors are expected to attend. Remember the commitment you made by donning the HAT. Fresh new Buckets for everyone who excel  :cool2:
Esse Quam Videri (To be rather than seem to be)
Powder With My Brother Ball Most Hero Like Doth Conquer All,
Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

308LIBERTY

"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

stoneknives

The Eventbright link works I used it earlier in the day
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

alkeford

Tomet Nosce
The Suda, a tenth century encyclopedia of Greek Knowledge, says: "the proverb is applied to those whose boasts exceed what they are,"and that "know thyself" is a warning to pay no attention to the opinion of the multitude.

PHenry

Alkeford is looking to "punk the little guy" as much as possible, so he's hoping for high attendance. He loves work - can watch me do it all day long.  ~~:)

Seriously, this is loong overdue and that's my fault for failing to perform to expected SI standards. So, please come out and help me redeem myself!
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

malabar

What did we tell eventbrite was the capacity for this event?

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

alkeford

I have 8 acres, we can handle the entire Florida Cadre. I am calling out all our Fl. Instructors and those of surrounding areas.
How else can we make the Little Guy (PHenry) sweat. Come One come All, lets make him dance.
Tomet Nosce

stoneknives

Quote from: alkeford on February 18, 2015, 10:32:35 PM
How else can we make the Little Guy (PHenry) sweat. Come One come All, lets make him dance.

Feed you ice cream and keep him down wind.   **)

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

PHenry

QuoteHow else can we make the Little Guy (PHenry) sweat

Why does it always have to be about punking the little guy out? Why? Why? Why?  :wb:

There was hardly any of that in AL last month at the RBC - hardly any of it! Oh, wait, I know why. NO ALKEFORD! NO SLY223!  ..:..

Actually, I think the more instructors we get, the better to keep Alkeford and Sly busy.

Seriously, FL needs an IBC badly - been far too long and that's on me. This will be the first of several FL IBC / RBC / KDC this year - Lord willin. The IBC offers us all a chance to drink from the source. The POI (program of instruction) I use comes right from the very beginning of the program - from the "founders" of Appleseeds if you will. I will do my best to offer every skill, just as it was offered to me on a rainy day in January 2007 in a cow pasture near Davenport, FL - the very first event in FL, where Fred told the entire story at lunch on Saturday. See my avatar - that's former MI Junior Birdman kneeling over me at that event. He went down the line like man possessed with teaching marksmanship, engaging every shooter - his enthusiasm was infectious!

I have lots of printed materials for anyone interested in getting better prepared. Cheat sheets on proper order for demos and announcing AQT stages. Simplicity and precision - minimum number of spoken words resulting in greatest retention. All of it taken from original documents written by Junior Birdman. We have but two days to pass on the traditions and in order to be successful, we must become the best rifle marksmanship and heritage instructors on the planet. The IBC is high speed / low drag - focused entirely on instructing.

PM me with your email address if you would like my IIT package of info. I can also recommend books for home-study on the story.
In Liberty,
PHenry

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

308LIBERTY

Sly, they just don't realize that Alkeford grills the best steaks in Florida.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Sly223

The idea behind an IBC,
is not to have the same 20 individuals,
that show up and carry the lions load of the share,year round hone their skills.
Yes that is part of it!
What about those of you that want a promotion?.3
Don't come to one of my events after having missed an IBC with out Marrige or death being an excuss.
If I had my way I'd run yall off!
I do not tollerate Sunshine soldiers and summer time patriots.
Get out of your comfort Zones and make something happen!
:-[
..:..
Sly223
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

Sly223

Crickets,
bhuler
anyone?
Where are all the Gung Hoe orange hats?
Im not showing up to teach Phenry Malabar 9mm4545 Alkeford .308 and SK I already did that one!
:slap:
:-[
:'(
:sos:
:wb:
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!

PHenry

QuoteIm not showing up to teach Phenry Malabar 9mm4545 Alkeford .308 and SK I already did that one!
^-^

smoakingun

Ok. signed up for IBC. Are we doing supper on saturday as we have at past events? If so, what do we need to bring?
A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks.

Thomas Jefferson

charlie don,t surf

CHARLIE DONT SURF WILL BE ATTENDING BOOT CAMP AT ALKEFORDS PLACE

PHenry

smoke,
Let's see if we can git Archie to do his Low Country Boil! Yehaaa!

I will bring light camping gear, including cook gear.

stoneknives

Got an extra bed at the notell-motel near Alkyfords Secret Ballistic Lab and Leaky ol'Ford Storage Area if y'all want to share.

Minutemom

Too bad there can't be streaming video for those of us who have uncooperative spouses  !@#)
I would so be there if I could  :'(.  I learned so much from the last IBC and could definitely use it again. 
Sorry guys
Chris
Bad men cannot make good citizens. It is when a people forget God that tyrants forge their chains." - Patrick Henry

The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

"In the prevailing political theory of the founding era, the family was considered one of the essential pillars of republican virtue, and it not only needed to be nurtured, but also protected from the tyranny of the government.... American revolutionaries and their descendants understood marriage and the family to be schools of republican virtue. -Mary Lyndon Shanley, Review Essay, 27 Law & Soc. Inq. 923,

Guntuckian

Congrats to new Master Instructor PHenry!  HUZZAH!  Well deserved, Sir!  ^:)^

-gb

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

Gump

Ramseur 3/15!!!  Dunnellon 4/15!!! Patriots day Ramseur 4/18th and 19th/15!!!

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!