News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Calera AL 1/31 - 2/1

Started by SureShotSpartan, February 02, 2015, 09:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SureShotSpartan

Another Appleseed at Double Tap in Calera, AL is in the books! Thanks to all that attended, students and instructors alike. Without each of your contributions I'm certain our time together would have been less memorable.

Congratulations to our newest Riflemen, Glenn (223 with a friend's AR) and Jeb (222, 223 with a loaner)!! Well done men!

Saturday's weather was phenomenal!

Wreck got to spend a little time with one of his favorite friends

Sunday's weather was less than phenomenal. All were thankful for the facilities at Double Tap...

...especially my brothers Frumpy and Dumpy!

Post em if you got em!

:pics:
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Maximum Ordinate

It was a great weekend and a fantastic way to wrap up the eight straight days of Appleseeding!

Congratulations to our two new Riflemen, Glenn and Jeb!  Several other shooters were knocking on the door and I hope to see y'all back soon. 

I had a great time meeting everyone and it's satisfying to see each of you learn and grow.  Be sure to keep an eye on the Alabama Schedule!

A few pics from the weekend... starting with the Shoot Boss's morning welcome.   :)

"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

Ramblin' Wreck

It was a great weekend. That idea of shooting from under the awning to stay dry was GENIUS!  Whoever thought of that should be praised.  ;D

Wreck
"If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin."  ― Samuel Adams

KD Requal Huntsville 11/13/22 with scoped Service Rifle 47/50
25m Requal 2/1/2020 with AR15 scored 247
25m Requal 4/17/2021 with .22 bolt gun - 237
61 KD and UKD events run/worked as of 1/18/22

You can't miss fast enough to qualify.

Without a heritage every generation starts over.

Beware an old man who still shoots iron sights.

"War is when your Government tells you who the enemy is. Revolution is when you figure it out for yourself" - unknown