News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Noblesville in 2015?

Started by indygunguy, January 29, 2015, 09:08:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

indygunguy

I don't see any shoots scheduled for Noblesville (Hamilton County Fish and Game) in 2015.  Just wondering if there are plans to have any at that location?

Thanks,

-Nick

spitfire51

There will be.  Stagehand steve is working on getting that range scheduled and he'll have it done as soon as he can.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

TJ Kackowski

Don't overlook Elwood Conservation Club which is just up the road.  It's a new range for us, and we can use all the help possible to develop it ... spread the word to fill the line, and then lend a hand if you have the weekend free.

indygunguy

Spitfire - Thanks for the update on HCFG.

TJ - Sounds good, I can do that!

tallboy1962

Hello Everyone I am the President of Elwood Conservation Club and we are very excited to have Appleseed come to Elwood.

indygunguy

Thanks Tallboy.  I had no idea this range was there until recently.  100yd range, only $65/yr membership... I'll be getting a membership soon!

Hop

Another thanks to Tallboy.  I live up on the NE side of town so this range is fairly close to home.  I hope to be helping on the firing line this fall.