News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Welcome Indiana's Newest IIT

Started by TJ Kackowski, January 27, 2015, 08:10:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ Kackowski

Let's show some love for Indiana's newest IIT Nate Suns. 

Welcome to the Indiana cadre!

For those who don't know Nate, he joins our merry band not only as a Rifleman, but also as a Winterseed Rifleman.  This man knows very well what he is about.  Huzzah!

brianheeter

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!

woot!
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

ATM

Heck yeah, HUZZAH!  ^:)^

Thanks again for stepping up, Nate, and welcome aboard.  O0

I'm sure Maggie will be willing to take up the slack and fire up some of that .223 so it doesn't accumulate while you're instructing. You know, doing her part to take one for the team.  ^-^
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

spitfire51

Nate, it was a pleasure meeting you this past weekend and I'm glad to see you stepped up and took the hat.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

grunt soldier

Thanks for stepping up sir. Congrats. After your first shoot and meeting you I figured this day woukd come!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Lonestar6

Congratulations Nate. Get on TIPS and let slim know if you want to go to the unknown distance shoot in Richmond on Saturday. Slim, Nate is a natural!
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

hawkhavn

Nate,

Thanks for stepping up, hope to get to work with you soon!

HH
Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

olefido

"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell

Nate Suns

I'm still  learning my way around the forums and didn't notice this thread until today, but thanks for all the encouragement and inspiration! If I didn't have such incredible instructors at each of my Appleseeds I probably wouldn't have considered it with how busy life keeps me, but here we are! I can't wait to really get started and join your ranks! In the mean time, it looks like I have plenty of reading to keep me busy. Maggie did say she would be happy to take up the roll of shooter while I'm doing my best to earn a spot among you.

Lonestar6

We will gladly take Maggie on the line any day of the week!
God Bless America and families that shoot together!
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

LibertyWriterHH

I don't know where else to put this, sorry, been gone QUITE a spell.....just trying to get a hold of someone so we can host a Appleseed  in April....a BIG ONE.

I have been placed in charge of contacting the RWVA in hopes of hosting a Appleseed in Wabash, In on the weekend of April 18-19,2015.

(260)-569-1853
Bass & Bucks
5000 W. Millcreek Pike
Lot 1
Wabash, IN 46992
info@bassandbucks.com
Bass & Bucks - Hunting & Archery Pro Shop

Bass & Bucks - Hunting & Archery Pro Shop
Shop Our Bow Packages Get everything you need and save some money with a ready to shoot bow package!
View on www.bassandbucks...
Preview by Yahoo

This is a rather LARGE range that goes out to 900 yards. The Owners are very good patriots that are interested in the same goals as the RWVA. We have the ability to advertise greatly and have quite the pool of hunters/sport shooters and patriots to draw from in this area.

My name is John Hilgeman, I WAS a level 3 ITT taught my Fred himself back in '08 but because of heavy work schedule, had to drop out of the program (which I loved), but not before recruiting 3 people to take my place:) I went by the handle LibertyWriter HH.
Anyway, the range is quite bit, almost 200 yards wide, with access to meeting rooms, several permanent  bathrooms , both mens and womens, several showers each, plus a primitive campground, with hotels 10 mins away.

Please advise if you have instructors available to do this shoot as I'm POSITIVE we will have a HUGE turnout!

My contact info is:

John Hilgeman
765-860-6691
bushmaster_1776@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon! TY!

LibertyWriterHH

Sorry if this post isn't in the right place, I just didn't know how to get a hold of anyone anymore:(

ATM

I remember you, John, welcome back!

I'm sure one of our Indiana mods can peel this request off into its own thread and we'll work to get this opportunity staffed.

Thanks for doing the initial legwork and setting up the contact!

ATM
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

spitfire51

Quote from: LibertyWriterHH on February 02, 2015, 06:49:55 PM
I don't know where else to put this, sorry, been gone QUITE a spell.....just trying to get a hold of someone so we can host a Appleseed  in April....a BIG ONE.

Email inbound.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt