News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waco, TX November 22, 2014 (yeah this is way late)

Started by scuzzy, January 26, 2015, 08:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scuzzy

Boy - is this a late AAR. It was bought to my attention especially since an IIT promotion needs to be done.

It was me, dingydog, gunner01, and pistolgrip helping out - thanks guys.

It was a wet day - man it was hard keeping targets posted. I think I need to put a roll of saran wrap in my shoot box. Maybe that'll help keep the targets from disintegrating next time we get rain.

We had 9 shooters out for our one day shoot. We crammed in a lot that day and even got in 3 AQTs. Lots of improvement - especially from the younger crowd.

We had the pleasure of being able to hand out 3 patches that day. Our rifleman were Mary, Adam, and Joseph (or was it Jacob). Mary went on the take a Blue Hat and also volunteered to help out Rascal on our busy general inquiries email address. Thanks Mary. BTW - her forum name is Weezer.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.