News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek, OR Jan 24/25 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, January 21, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Getting excited about this weekend's event - Expecting some rain Saturday but we have a covered firing line. See you all Saturday morning.

whit

Kicking off 2015 at Douglas Ridge.  Woohoo!

Very excited about the weekend and looking forward to seeing everyone.

Whit

Flipper

This was the first event at Eagle Creek and it went off with a bang  ;D we had 16 shooters we had 4 new Rifleman and 3 repeat Rifleman  :--- Excellent job Guys. The weather was very nice although our neighbors were very noisy  :P Those that made Rifleman had very high scores in the upper 220s all the way to a 245 we even had several cleared redcoats all around a great event. We are already promoting the KD event in March and the event in June already has 8 shooters :D

Thanks for the great weekend
Flipper

Excellent 1st strike Whit :D

Sunday Pictures

Rifleman #1 Terry

Rifleman #2 John

Rifleman #3 John G.

I got to Shoot  ;D

BOOM!!! I'm very happy I got this pic   ;D

Good job Laura : )

Kimber Custom

Another outstanding weekend with patriots and marksmen  O0

Thank you all for coming off the couch and spending your weekend with us at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club. It was a pleasure to work with you all.

Here are the few pictures I took.

Kimber Custom

TheSquirrelPatrol

I had a great time Saturday!  I really wanted to come back Sunday, but life intruded :(  Looks like everyone really pulled it together on the second day, that's a lot of cleared redcoats!

kenjo

Started out foggy but soon cleared up...

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

Fixer

I recognize one of those new riflemen from last November!  Good on you, John, glad to see you back.

kenjo

More fun

Congratulations to Terry for 2 Rifleman scores

Uh oh...out comes the big iron...

Hmmm...I don't know about this...

Yikes!!

"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

kenjo

More Sunday afternoon break from AQTs

Another Rifleman!

Do you think she had a good time?

Congratulations and thanks to John for taking the orange hat!

Earl

:) Great start for the New Year, I was trying to drag some shooters to a local venue, didn't happen, although I shot targets without them ::).  You all were making tracks on the trail for Liberty, good on you, and thank you very much. :bow: Nice John, hope to work with you this year. O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

Prescott

What a fantastic weekend we had at DRRC this weekend.   We had sunshine and temperatures in the 60s, which is very uncharacteristic for the Pacific NW.   In addition to the weather, there was a great group of patriots that showed up to exercise their 2nd amendment rights and hear about the heritage of our country.

Congratulation to all the shooters who shot their Rifleman's score this weekend!  Also, congratulations to all the Rifleman that re-qualified their scores this weekend.   There are a lot of great marksman amongst the ranks of the participants this weekend.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself this weekend.  It was a treat being able to shoot all weekend and to leave the event in the capable hands of the NW instructor corp.   Ben ran a great shoot (as always) and Whit did a great job during his first event as an SBiT.   I know Whit will make a very capable SB when he earns his Green Hat.

I would like to thank MsMichele and John for stepping up and taking the Orange Hat.   I am looking forward to working with you both in the near future and I appreciate your commitment to Project Appleseed.   We have a lot of opportunity to grow Appleseed in the NW and we can only do it with expansion of the instructor corp.  Huzzah, Huzzah, Huzzah!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

JohnD

Prescott, thank you for your support and encouragement during my first Appleseeds.  I was very happy to achieve Riflemen a couple Appleseeds ago (took longer than I expected).  I'm very much looking forward to being an Orange Hat in an upcoming Appleseed:-)
Johnd

AmbulanceDriver

Man...  So bummed I missed this shoot.  Looks like a great time was had by all!  Wish I could have been there, but family obligations kept me away...   Would have been great to have had a "winter" shoot with temps in the 60's!   And dry to boot???  That's luxury in Oregon!  :D