News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

..NJ Appleseeds for 2015..

Started by Josey Wales, January 20, 2015, 08:09:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josey Wales

..Folks, Friends, Neighbors & Patriots, please stay tuned in 2015 we will be having an event or two at the South Jersey Shooting Club in Winslow New Jersey. We are working on the dates now and will have them posted soon..

..JW..
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

JerseyBowie

Hey JW,
I'm just checking back for events scheduled this spring. My brother & I have been thinking of joining the Winslow Shooting Club since it sits kind of in the middle of where we live from each other. We both want to go through the training courses and I'd like to see if you need any volunteer help with anything to get the ball rolling on those events.

If there is anything we can do please let me know. The best way to get hold of me is...
aslow(at)comcast(dot)net

Thanks
ed

You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas.
Davy Crockett

Josey Wales

Quote from: JerseyBowie on January 29, 2015, 08:36:30 AM
Hey JW,
I'm just checking back for events scheduled this spring. My brother & I have been thinking of joining the Winslow Shooting Club since it sits kind of in the middle of where we live from each other. We both want to go through the training courses and I'd like to see if you need any volunteer help with anything to get the ball rolling on those events.

If there is anything we can do please let me know. The best way to get hold of me is...
aslow(at)comcast(dot)net

Thanks

..Yes, Yes & Yes. Join SJSC it is a great Club, we are getting ready to schedule NJ SJSC events for 2015, we need volunteers in NJ. Good to hear from you, we have Jersey Devil and you and your brother. Now that is going to make a good crew. I have been going to Winslow since 2010 and have tried to build Instrucor crews before bearing no fruit from the labor, np it happens. But, this time is going to be different I feel it in my bones, you guys are going to save NJ and Amen to that. In a week or two the NY calendar will start falling into place, then I will book a NJ event with you and Jersey Devil in the loop. Good things are happening in NJ in 2015..

..Strength & Honor, Josey Wales..

ThePoet

Josie, I grew up in Medford and moved to NC after college.  I get back to South Jersey/Philly pretty regularly for work.  If you guys ever need help, let me know and I'll try to arrange my schedule to be there over a weekend.

Josey Wales

Quote from: ThePoet on January 29, 2015, 09:35:31 AM
Josie, I grew up in Medford and moved to NC after college.  I get back to South Jersey/Philly pretty regularly for work.  If you guys ever need help, let me know and I'll try to arrange my schedule to be there over a weekend.

..Right on, will do. I will keep you in the loop also. Would be real nice to add you to the crew..
..JW..

Josey Wales

..Where is my New Jersey Crew!?!?!?!?!..

..Back by popular demand we have some dates for Winslow, NJ @ the South Jersey Shooting Club..

May 02/03, 2015 @ the 200yrd range

October 17/18, 2015 @ the 200yrd range

..Instructors, who's in?!?!?!?!..

JerseyBowie

My brother & I will be signing up for the May event as students, but we'll be available for helping as best we can. I got your PM and the rest I'll add there.
ed

Davy Crockett

JerseyBowie

All signed up & ready to go as of about 15 minutes ago :)
ed

Davy Crockett

VietVet

Where's our Jersey Shooters?

SJSC is a beautiful Range with a Gun store located on the property.

Please consider joining us for Project Appleseed's return to NJ.

Info and Registration here.........................

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=138&showall=yes
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

malabar

Hmmm.

Do we need  special patch for folks brave enough to go to an Appleseed in New Jersey?  Maybe a Lexington Green Patch?

Just joking...

From someone who was born and raised in the Watchung Mountains of New Jersey:  HUZZAH!

tk
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

ThePoet

I'm signed up for May 2-3.  Looking forward to it.

Quote from: Josey Wales on January 31, 2015, 03:28:37 PM
..Where is my New Jersey Crew!?!?!?!?!..

..Back by popular demand we have some dates for Winslow, NJ @ the South Jersey Shooting Club..

May 02/03, 2015 @ the 200yrd range

October 17/18, 2015 @ the 200yrd range

..Instructors, who's in?!?!?!?!..

jmdavis

Quote from: malabar on February 26, 2015, 11:26:38 AM
Hmmm.

Do we need  special patch for folks brave enough to go to an Appleseed in New Jersey?  Maybe a Lexington Green Patch?

Just joking...

From someone who was born and raised in the Watchung Mountains of New Jersey:  HUZZAH!

tk

At the first shoot at Winslow in 2009, one of the shooters had an t-shirt. I don't remember the front but the back said, "Yes I know I'm in Occupied Territory."
"If a man does his best, what else is there?"  - General George S. Patton Jr

...We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
  For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
  Shall be my brother...-Shakespeare, Henry V

"There's a great deal of talk about loyalty from the bottom to the top. Loyalty from the top down is even more necessary and is much less prevalent. One of the most frequently noted characteristics of great men who have remained great is loyalty to their subordinates."
- General George S. Patton, Jr

"Your body can't go where your mind hasn't been."
- Alex Arrieta 1995 NTI Winner

VietVet

We found our NJ Shooters!

Our Event in Winslow is just about "SOLD OUT"!

Only 3 Tickets left. O0

Way to go NJ!  :bow:

You can grab those last few tickets here.......................

http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states-location.php?locationid=138&showall=yes

(Maybe now this will motivate the NJ Instructors to START working in their own State).
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

JerseyBowie

I can't wait for this weekend...

I'm just hoping you gents are up to the task of teaching this old dog some new tricks!!
I'm not a moron, but I'm hoping to make it some day soon.  :)

Cya Saturday,
ed
ed

Davy Crockett