News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Jan 17/18 2015 Matamoras PA AAR

Started by StevenK, January 19, 2015, 07:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

StevenK

Winter seed, day two-three winter riflemen. One Honorary 1st PA Rifleman. Tough conditions met by tough shooters who endured it all, smiling all the way. Lara, George, Evan (day 1) Grumpy, Pamela, Bob, (day 2) and special high five to Melanie and Amanda who hung in for both days and came dangerously close to a winterseed/redcoat patch. Just awesome to run this event and work with these people. Speci thanks to Matamoras Rod and Gun Club in their welcome and hosting of this event.

kimbers

It was a winter shoot Sunday.  It was nice meeting everyone,cant wait to see everyone again. I plan on returning and bring a fellow NY shooter with me.

Grumpy1

A big Thanks to StevenK, MK1765, and JesseO,for running a Great Winterseed event!

My First Pennsylvania event was a Great time, and I'm sure we'll be back for more!

Steady Rain and Ice was the order of the day for Sunday, but Students and Instructers Prevailed.
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

StevenK

THanks.  I am glad we all got together under the balmy 25 degree freezing rain. I think it was a great success-I won't soon forget this one, for sure!