News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Westhampton Beach, NY January 17 & 18, 2015

Started by VietVet, January 19, 2015, 02:46:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

New York has wrapped up another very successful Appleseed Event at the Pine Barrens Range (LIPSA) on
what was a very COLD, WINDY & RAINY weekend.
This however didn't stop the Shooters from attending.
We had 20 on the line Saturday and 17 Sunday.

Special thanks to all involved in this Shoot.
Our new home here on Long Island once again opened their arms to us so a huge THANK YOU to LIPSA  for the welcome mat they have extended us. Looking forward to our next event there in April.

Thanks to the Instructors....Josey Wales, heartlessmcfly, Short Circuit & BIGROB. Without them I
couldn't have done it. Thanks so much Guys.

Thanks to the dedicated Shooters who held in there in those weather conditions and wouldn't quit.
Job well done by all.

Congrats to our new Rifleman:
    Joe....222, 230 (and higher but we stopped counting).
    Paul...229.
   David.227.
    Brian..210 and took his dousing of North Bridge Water very well in the freezing conditions.

Special mention to Andrew who hung in there and received his Youth Patch. Our future looks like it's in
good hands with Patriots like Andrew.

Congrats and THANK YOU to our new Orange Hat Joe (forum name TBD) who stepped
up and agreed to become an IIT. Welcome Joe!

Great People! Great Event! O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

sgtrock

Great job guys and gals.
The weather on Long Island can be brutal, nice job again.

heartlessmcfly

Saturday was easily below 10* but the shooters (and instructors) braved it and did a superb job. Sunday was a little warmer but wetter but the shooters (and instructors) braved it out. Had a great weekend!

Josey Wales

..I was proud to be among my fellow Instructors I was honored to have the attending students attention, they had good energy and eager participation. Never Forget the trials and tribulations of our Republic for our future relies upon us, now..

....JW....
..to hell with them fellows, buzzards gotta eat same as worms..

joeydiver

My first Appleseed, wont be my last. Learned SO MUCH in a short amount of time - and that includes the history of the events leading up to the Revolutionary War. Very proud to have learned so much form a great group of people - and also earning that Winterseed patch!Looking forward to the IIT!