News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ladyseed at Beaver Falls, PA 6/20

Started by EZ3, January 11, 2015, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

Wanted:  Shoot Boss and Instructors of the female gender to staff a Ladyseed at Beaver Valley Rifle and Pistol Club the weekend of June 20th.  Interested parties please contact EZ3, who will be your LBOTG for this event.  Thank you.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Trisha

If needed and I get the ok, I'd love to fly out there and SB this event. Ladyseeds are my favorite Appleseeds to SB.

EZ3

We would love to have you, and haven't had another offer yet.

LindaFromAppleCreek

I think it is my weekend off. I will let you know as soon as I can if It is.  I usually have a Blue Hat daughter or two that comes with me.
aka Mustang380gal

EZ3

That would be awesome.  It would be good to see you again, Linda! 

EZ3

We are eight  weeks out from this event, and we have only one pre-registered.  Looking for suggestions on how to round up some more students.

Any ideas?

MikeCee

We're looking at a similar challenge at my home range. I'll be posting to as many shooters forums as a I can. My home range allows me to do e-mail blasts to the membership and it's listed on their Web Site calendar as a public event.

I also download the Instructor's Resource pdf from the information page and use that as the basis for a flyer that we then distribute to any firearm related businesses in the area to see if they'll post it on their public bulletin board or even allow us to leave them on the counter by the cash register.

Any chance you can get an article about the event in a local newspaper?
Qualified Rifleman Feb 2014 - Annapolis, MD
Requalified Rifleman July 2014 - Waldorf, MD
Joined Applecore July 2014
Requalified Rifleman May 2017 - Annapolis, MD

Trisha

Have you contacted local female groups? Some colleges have these groups, women in the outdoors group, girls scout troops, etc.