News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help! I went to an Appleseed event in November and need to contact the staff!

Started by RedneckBiker, January 01, 2015, 10:44:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedneckBiker

I attended an Appleseed event in November at Gainesville Target Range. I think the dates were 11/28 and 11/29. My friend and I are both missing a couple of items and are hoping that the staff has them. Can someone help me out? Specifically, we are missing a magazine for his Ruger rifle, and a forward grip and sling for my AR-15.

I appreciate any help.

slim

I've sent a Private Message to the instructors who worked that event. Hopefully they'll contact you soon with any info.

9mm4545

I was the shoot boss for that event but do not recall seeing the items in question. I will see if any of the other instructors can help. Were there any markings on any of the lost items? Make or brands?
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837