News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Lapeer, MI Winterseed Dec. 27-28, 2014

Started by Hammer Forged, December 29, 2014, 02:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hammer Forged

Tinnitus?    No, its Liberty calling!

"Those who HAMMER their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson

Hammer Forged

Tinnitus?    No, its Liberty calling!

"Those who HAMMER their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson

Superheat

What a wonderful weekend celebrating the founding of our nation and the end of 2014. 
Hammers second strike and Sam Whittemore had us all chocked up.  Iceman put a bow on the 3 strikes and taught us all where the Revolutionary war began.  Mr. Surplus got everyone interested with Hezekiah Wymann. 

The founders would be proud of the marksmanship displayed by our Appleseeders.
Tom made great improvements and showed the determination of a Rifleman.
Frank was seen working to find his NPOA.  I just know we will be handing him a patch soon.
Wyatt was posting up some awesome groups with his tech sites.  Down to cut and paste.  I bet we will see him in a hat soon.
June, what can I say?  Old reliable blue light special let you down.  I'm sorry we didn't catch it sooner. 
Ivy had great groups, keep it up and don't be afraid of wearing/shooting pink.  LOL.

I hope to see ALL of you again very soon on the Appleseed trail.