News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2015 NY Calendar of Appleseed Events

Started by Another D.O.M., December 25, 2014, 07:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Another D.O.M.

Here are the upcoming Appleseed events for 2015.  Note that events are not official until they are linked to their Event Information Page.

Downloadable & printable Event Fliers can be found at the bottom of the OP (as they become available).

January
Jan 17 & 18 - Westhampton Beach, NY  LIPSA  SOLD OUT  AAR
Jan 24 & 25 - NYS Arms Collector's Association annual gun show at the Empire State Plaza in Albany NYPlease contact "nyrasgt" via PM if you would like to work this show.

February
Feb 14 - Manhattan, NY  Westside Rifle & Pistol Range  Rescheduled to March 14, 2015

March
Mar 14 - Manhattan, NY  Westside Rifle & Pistol Range  ALL shooters must preregister with the range prior to arriving for the Appleseed event.  Event runs from 3 PM to 9 PM on Saturday only.  SOLD OUT

April
Apr 18 & 19 - Westhampton Beach, NY LIPSA  SOLD OUT  AAR
Apr 18 & 19 - Livingston, NY  Kalicoontie Rod & Gun Club    AAR

May
May 16 & 17 - Burlington Flats, NY  Burlington Flats Fish & Game Club  AAR

June
Jun 6 & 7 - New Bremen, NY  New Bremen Fish & Game Club  AAR
Jun 13 & 14 - Hopewell Junction, NY  Whortlekll Rod & Gun Club  SOLD OUT
Jun 13 - Bullowa Scout Camp, NY - LibertySeed

July
Jul 11 - Manhattan, NY  Westside Rifle & Pistol Range  ALL shooters must preregister with the range prior to arriving for the Appleseed event.  Event runs from 3 PM to 9 PM on Saturday only.
Jul 25 & 26 - Bancroft, Ontario, CANADA  Bancroft District Fish & Game Protective Association Inc.  SOLD OUT

August
Aug 1 & 2 - Rhinebeck, NY Northern Dutchess Rod & Gun Club

September
Sep 12 & 13 - Burlington Flats, NY  Burlington Flats Fish & Game Club  Instructor Only KD Event
Sep 19 & 20 - Saratoga Springs, NY  SaraSpa Rod & Gun Club
Sep 19 & 20 - Ontario, NY  Ontario Rod & Gun Club

October
Oct 3 - Livingston, NY
Kalicoontie Rod & Gun Club ONE DAY APPLESEED

November

December
"Dark & difficult times lie ahead.  Soon we must all face the choice between what is right, and what is easy."  Dumbledore

Barbie

I will be sure to sign up for some of these as they are posted.  Westhampton Beach is real close for me, so if we are able to get any more events there, I would have no problem heading over there to help out.  I know shoots there always sell out so if we could get some more dates there that would be great. 
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Dchilde

I agree with Barbie, every Appleseed at Westhampton (lipsa)  has sold out in hours of tickets going on sale.
It's a great program and I'd love to bring more people to it.

VietVet

Quote from: Dchilde on July 10, 2015, 11:19:05 AM
I agree with Barbie, every Appleseed at Westhampton (lipsa)  has sold out in hours of tickets going on sale.
It's a great program and I'd love to bring more people to it.

The October 24 & 25, 2015 Event at Westhampton SOLD OUT last night in 2 hours.
  25 Tickets....25 Shooters.
  Long Island, New York STRONG!

(This event isn't even listed yet on the NY board).
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!