News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Happy Holidays to our entire Appleseed Family

Started by Corvette, December 22, 2014, 12:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Just wanted to wish everybody in our Ohio Indiana and PA Appleseed family a happy and safe holiday and a great New Year.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

EZ3

Hope Santa treats you well, Corvette!

As for the rest of you, just so nobody gets offended:

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion as well as those who choose not to practice a religion at all;

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2015, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to the race, creed, color, religious, or sexual preferences of the wishes.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit.)

>:D

Merry Christmas to all!
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Corvette

EZ3,

That is truly a classic. My only reply is adult beverages for all and to all a good night you don't remember. (But you wish you did).  >:D

Beat wishes to all.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

LindaFromAppleCreek

aka Mustang380gal

Eroyle

But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

Cadence

"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Charles McKinley

Merry Christmas and God Bless you every one!

No where is there a right not to be offended.  If you chose to give me that power over you, thank you.  I shall leverage it to my greatest advantage. >:D
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery