News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka, FL - Dec 13-14, 2014

Started by 308LIBERTY, December 16, 2014, 10:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

308LIBERTY

Myakka was smokin' this weekend! 10 Total shooters, 5 Riflemen, 1 repeat and 1 only 15 years old! Zack, a young man who already knows well what he's about and is already thinking about taking an orange hat when he turns 16 in a few months. Young Adelia started off afraid of the noise on Saturday morning and wouldn't even shoot, but thanks to our new Orange/Blue hat, Rebecca, Adelia was a solid Sharpshooter by the end of the day. David re-qualified and will also be taking the orange hat. Oliver, a repeat student, not only earned his first Riflemen patch, he shot well and above a Rifleman score 5 TIMES IN A ROW! HUZZAH! Jeff showed up with an empty cup on Saturday morning and scored Rifleman on day 1 at his very first event. The next day, his friend Ryan did the very same. Young Owen, only 11 years old is already a solid Sharpshooter and I see high marks coming from this young man in the future. Thanks to our staff, StoneKnives, Sly223, Valkyrie7 and all the fine patriots who attended, this was a SUPER event.
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

Sly223

Mick and Cindy joined us on Saterday,
Mick to learn and Cindy to cheer for him and hear the history.
Byran was also there as a repeat offender.
He has had multiple physical impediments to over come.
He has become mentally tuff as a result and is always welcome on any Appleseed line!
Justin and Tim were very formidable forces to be reckoned with, Huge men like the Grenadeirs!
I want to give a special thanks to Tim for blessing our line with his pride!
We seldom realize what a leap of faith it is to have total strangers in charge of teaching your children Rifle marksmanship!
obviously saftey is always our #1 concern. again thank you Sir, as I hope we provided what you were seeking for them.
It is always extreamly moving to be respected enough to take on the resposibility of other peoples children with firearms!
For this Sir I thank you!
Dave Ezell is our new IIT0 and local BOTG!
Thanks for stepping up, and congradulations!
"Becca saved the day with Adelia, In the Spirit of Maddam Yotnottin" Jackie Wellls" A woman communicated with another women as sometimes only women can! ..:..
As instructors we had a tuff time getting things going in the AM But booth PM's were beyond fantastic!
The way the students took to instruction, was like fish to water, I am not sure if I have ever observed a group of new shooters do so well in such a short period of time.
So Stoneknives Three-0-eight Dave and Valkrie7 great jobs you all got paid by your students and I know I had fun and am still learnig a lot every time I am blessed to attend another event no matter what my copacity!
I will follow up with some nitty gritty in the IAAR. As it all worked out in the end .
Weather was perfect! So was the out come of this event.
Again thanks to all who were with us!
In Liberty
Sly223 ..:..
:pics:Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

stoneknives

A few Saturday Pictures
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

stoneknives

More Saturday
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

stoneknives

Even More Saturday Pics

stoneknives

More More Saturday Pic.  I have more pictures but need to photoshop them because the sun was so low and the shadows intense.

stoneknives

Sunday Pictures

stoneknives

More Sunday pictures

stoneknives

More more Sunday

stoneknives

More more more Sunday

stoneknives

More more more more Sunday

stoneknives

Water from the North Bridge   210 score

stoneknives

More more more more more Sunday. A bumper crop of RIFLEMEN

stoneknives

Even more RIFLEMEN Sunday

stoneknives

What a great weekend with new friends and old. The weather was great and the shooting exceptional at the Manatee Gun Club.
The new covered lines and gravel for the parking area has made this one of the exceptional Appleseed locations in Florida. We can easily get 50 shooters on the double wide firing line.
The shooting was great Saturday with everyone scoring 125 or above. The Strikes were excellent, especially the 3rd  ;) and the Team was running hard on all 8 cylinders Sat afternoon.
Sunday was just a blessing, open minds and open hearts. The shooting was exceptional (no one below Sharpshooter) it was a joy to work with everyone of you and I thank you all.