News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

January 10, 2015 WI Annual Planning Meeting and Mini IBC in Baraboo

Started by Trisha, December 10, 2014, 08:23:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trisha

Our Annual WI Planning Meeting will be January 10th in Baraboo, WI...location to be determined soon. Please save the date, let me know if you can come and what dish or drinks you are willing to bring since this will be a potluck.

Look for a message either here or in your PM from either Triggernick or me about times and location.

Reckless Rick

Thanks for getting the date out,I will be contacting some clubs about open dates on there ranges
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

RustyRed

Waiting on the old boy to see if he can get off of work,there working dbl time and it is manitory, and they have to work on there rest day to so we will see, we can't wait to see you all!!
Yes Trisha I will make your sausage dip and bring chips  let me know if you need anything else!  Hope to see you all

Trisha

This meeting will be Saturday only at Colycat's and OGs place in Baraboo, a pm will be sent with their address. This meeting will be from 9-4:30. Please let me know if you're able to attend or not. If you're coming, chime in with what you'll be bringing for the potluck. Thanks!

Taylor

Count me in (weather permitting). Also trying to recruit some fellow NW WI cadre. I'll bring venison summer sausage and crackers.
Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

"Let Freedom never perish in your hands."
-Joseph Addison

DrRichP

I plan to come Trish. Let me know what I can bring (from the store) for the potluck. Thanks!
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy

Instructor Promotions

Sorry folks!

It's not over til the fat lady sings, or so they say, and since the Packers are in the playoffs, with a home game on the 11th, I have to work!  Add to that my wife is in CA til the 22nd & I have to baby sit a high maintenance dog, and I have either the flu or something worse, I'm in no  position to brave the intemperate weather for the trip down there :'(.

I gave Ed the proposed dates for AS events at Suamico back in October. If he did not submit them, please let me know.  We have expanded to 6, including a Winterseed and would like to do another Ladyseed, looking for a date for that.

My best to everyone!

Sightwolf  O0

RustyRed

Sorry due to martins job can not make it! Sorry we will miss out seeing you all:(

Taylor

Honoring the memory of Adonijah Taylor (1730-1810) my Grandfather seven generations back, Deerfield MA Militiaman and Patriot, who answered the alarm on April 19, 1775 and along with his six sons served in the War of the Revolution.

"What good fortune for governments that the people do not think." - Adolf Hitler

"All political power comes from the barrel of a gun. The communist party must command all the guns, that way, no guns can ever be used to command the party." - Mao Tse Tung

"Those bold enough to believe that they can change the world, are usually those which do."
-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

fepowered

Quote from: Instructor Promotions on January 06, 2015, 11:02:24 PM
     I gave Ed the proposed dates for AS events at Suamico back in October. If he did not submit them, please let me know. 
Dates and forms have been submitted. 
2015 Dates -- 3/28 (Winterseed) , 4/18-19, 5/16-17, 6/20-21, 8/22-23, 9/12-13 10/10-11

Ed
"Today, we need a nation of Riflemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are
willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

JoeZ

"What is she, that cometh forth as the morning rising, fair as the Moon, elect as the sun, terrible as the army of a camp set in array?" Canticle of Canticles 6:9

Reckless Rick

Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Privateer

Put me down for chips & dip variety.  Weaselwoods & I will be riding the Taylor Express, weather pemitting  :pop:
Far better it is to dare mighty things, than to take rank with those poor timid spirits that know niether victory nor defeat..... Teddy R.  Rough Riders

Liberty or Death,  There is NO try...... Patrick Henry Yoda

"An excellent example of what not to do"........  Positive Reinforcement by a Shoot Boss to an IIT....

"Every man dies, but not every man lives".......

Taylor

For the record here are the dates that have been committed to up in our neck of the woods so far...

Spooner, WI April 18-19 and July 25-26 (KD!)
Channing, MI May 30-31
Mason, WI September 19-20

Waiting on signed host apps. before placing them on the schedule.

Rice Lake (Brill SC), Rice Lake (Blue Hills SC), Hayward R&G Club and Gordon (Northwoods Rifle Range) have been exercises in futility for a couple of years now  (:wb:) and I'm planning on giving them a rest in 2015.

If we can get some BOTG help in promoting up in Superior (Douglas County Fish & Game League) I'll try to get that location on the 2015 schedule.

-Albert Einstein

-Joseph Addison

Trisha

I am making nacho dip and I'll bring something to drink too.