News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Racine, WI - 6-7, 2014

Started by endpoint, December 08, 2014, 03:46:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

endpoint

Hi folks!

A small but motivated crew showed up for our shoot this weekend and braved the Racine wind tunnel to further their marksmanship and learn a bit about their American heritage. Some cold toes and noses weren't enough to stop these folks!

Congratulations to David for requalifying three times!  And welcome our new Rifleman David as well (212 with a bolt action on Sunday)  ^:)^  You'll both have to get some forum names on this thread so we can tell you apart  ;D  Also, congratulations Dean on the 197!  You're knocking on the door! :)

Everyone, please come again and bring a friend!  And please leave pictures and comments below! Sorry for my lack of pictures, my camera refused to cooperate this weekend  :wb:  Laredo, can you help with that?  Sis, do you have any?

Thanks Sis, Laredo, TriggerNick, Janir, and DrRichP for the various roles you played over the weekend, instructing, shooting or both! These shoots go well due to the quality of the instructors I get to work with!

Endpoint

Laredo

Great weekend.  It was cold, but I was ready with lots layers and hand warmers!  :)

Congrats to David for earning the patch....  with a bolt action and iron sights!!!  (I think I just heard the howls of Tim the Tool Man!!)

I really enjoyed working with the shooters.  A lot of progress was by all of them.  Thanks to the instructors and thanks to Endpoint for running a great shoot.  It was time well spent with old friends and new friends!

Well, this is the last shoot of the year for me.  Everyone have a great Christmas and stay warm this winter.  I will see you all again next year on the line.

I have a couple of pics here.
April 21-22, 2012 - 1st
Oct      6-7, 2012 - 2nd
April 20-21, 2013 - 3rd
Sept     7-8, 2013 - 4th - Rifleman!!

"The cost of a thing is the amount of life required to be exchanged for it, immediately or in the long run. When one has obtained those essentials necessary for well-being â€" food, shelter, warmth, and clothing, there is an alternative to struggling through steel jungles for the luxuries. That's to adventure on life itself, one's vacation from humble toil having commenced." -Townsend Whelen

MontyBurns

Was a great weeekend learning about America's seldom told history and marksmanship!  Thanks to Rich, David, Sis and the others who lent a hand with the training.  It was time well spent with Appleseed!