News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NC Schedule is posted

Started by Pain Killer, December 04, 2014, 07:43:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pain Killer

Please review the upcoming NC Appleseed schedule for 2015 and sign up accordingly. Looking forward to a great year with such a wonderful hard working crew!

Thanks,
PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

hawkeye

Thank You for your hard work Steve, I hope to have more range improvements this year.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student

Pain Killer

Thanks! Lawrence got the ball rolling and there was a great deal of input from our great Instructor Core. We will have an RBC in March, but I am working on finalizing the date. I will update the schedule with that soon!

PK
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

Pain Killer

New posting to the schedule. We have a Hopeful Winterseed scheduled for Boone NC in early February 7-8 and an RBC at the Home Range March 29-April 3