News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Thanksgiving

Started by yellowhousejake, November 27, 2014, 12:29:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yellowhousejake

It is easy to get caught up in what is wrong, what is missing, what is lost, but we all have to remember what we have. This is still the greatest Nation on earth and folks are starting to care about our posterity again. If we continue the work we do, the future is brighter from where I stand.

So when we sit down to the table today, think for a moment about the men and women who are not with their families today, and say a little prayer for those who never will be again.

Then smile, laugh, enjoy your families. Those who gave all did not sacrifice themselves so we could all be miserable.

DAve
I have removed my email from my profile to stop the mod reports. If you need a Libertyseed scheduled you will now have to contact me on the Libertyseed forum.

YHJ

Lonestar6

O0
In pondering the things I am grateful for this year, the people I have had the opportunity to work with on 'the Appleseed trail' are up there just behind my family.
Thanks to you all!

In Liberty,
LS6
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.