News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

When is the next Appleseed Pistol Clinic Schedule update?

Started by blackout, November 27, 2014, 11:10:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackout

Very interested in attending a Appleseed Pistol Clinic but it appears there are none pending on the schedule.  Will it be the first of the year before the new schedule is finalized?

hawkeye

I'm  trying  to finish the Appleseed Pistol Clinic POI over the holidays and have a schedule out by then too. I will probably  have the first Appleseed Pistol Clinic in late March after glove wearing weather. I will also put out a schedule for home range field shoots on the home range part of the forum.
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of crap by the clean end." Texas A&M student