News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Waldorf, MD St Charles Sportsmans Club Nov 22-23, 2014 MUST read

Started by BeSwift, November 23, 2014, 06:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Saturday saw 10 shooters on the line. 8 Rifleman by days end.. including..one shooter scoring 249, 249, and drumroll...250! Sunday saw 9 shooters on the line, with 9 making Rifleman... That's right, 9 out of 9... Not to be outdone on day one, our 250 shooter did a repeat performance with a 248 and ANOTHER 250.. this time during a rapid AQT.

In all fairness, 3 of the total 9 Rifleman were requals and St Charles Sportsman Club, has a rabid Appleseed fan base with some of attendees (although not all) practicing the COF ahead of each shoot... Even still, an absolutely extraordinary shoot with MANY attendees shooting , above 230's to 245+, over and over and over again.. Outstanding group of shooters, who have taken the Appleseed mission and our history lessons to heart... Did I mention that these folks can SHOOT?  ;)

See the Appleseed Maryland Facebook pages for pics.

Thanks to St Charles SC, the instructors, and most of all, the extraordinary group of shooters for giving it their all and making this an amazing event, with amazing scores...     BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

Mdeng

^:)^ BeSwift, Thanks to you and your crew for coming out again to St. Charles Sportsman's Club to run the Appleseed shoot.   I'm really not sure how we can top this weekends shoot.  I'll be in touch to schedule the next shoot. 

Eroyle

Congratulations St. Charles Sportsman's Club!  Outstanding Event!
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams