News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka City,Fl MGAR AAR

Started by Sly223, November 19, 2014, 08:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sly223

We were all set up ready to go with a half dozen eager patriots and three instructors,
so By nine A.M. we were rolling  along at a great pace until the darkness and Mosquitoes were undeniable.
Back at it on day two we had a great time Robert a young future Marine showed us the future may not be so dim! :---
His father Steve is a very smart man that came a long way in a short time. O0 Very patriotic and I enjoyed speaking with him. ^:)^
Bryan showed up with a new hip and Positive attitude and a couple of rifles we were able to get functioning for him.
There were major improvements in his scores as time wore on the physical challenge needed to be rescheduled so he could play another day! O0
Then there were the Girls  ^:)^ **) %) ;)Becca brought her beautiful rifle,and a couple of friends! :cool2:
KATIE  had her score soar as her form was near perfect. Congrats you are officially on the Bubble which means you will shoot score very soon!
Cat what can I say you came you saw you listened and you left with the high score of the weekend!  :bow: What you accomplished is astounding keep up the good work hope to see you all soon! ..:..
Weather PERFECT round count 441.
in liberty,
Sly223Huzzzahh!
"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

Sly223

"Smoakin'2" IBC11/12
"Plattka 3-12"(IBC)FL
What have you done for this program lately?
IBC-Tampa 8,'10
RBC-"Myakka12'10"RCR
C-1, Do-1, Teach many!
"Run all you want, you'll just die tired"!
There is U.S. & there is Dems!

stoneknives

CONSTRUCTION OF THE NEW COVER
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

308LIBERTY

PHOTOS!!!
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke

308LIBERTY

MORE PHOTOS!!!
"We have always looked upon men as a set of beings naturally free - that a people can never be divested of those invaluable rights and liberties which are necessary to the happiness of individuals, to the well-beings of communities or to a well regulated state, but by their own negligence, imprudence, timidity or rashness. They are seldom lost, but when foolishly forfeited or tamely resigned." ~Jonas Clarke