News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Whittington Center 2015 Dates and Room Reservations.

Started by TaosGlock, October 13, 2014, 05:27:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaosGlock

Just sent in the shoot and room contract.   

Speak up if you want a room and we can use this thread to communicate.
I got the shoot dates confirmed last month with the PD.

I will get the shoot dates listed later with EB when I get caught up here at the shop.

As for cabins, I will know which/how many rooms they will give us later.
I e-mailed them back within hours of getting the official sign up E-mail requesting rooms, the hard part.
Final date for clubs, vendors, etc. is really Dec 1 so we are likely good to go.

All events open to the public and instructors alike:

2 day events:

April 18-19. We have reserved one extra room.
Sept. 5-6. We have one extra room reserved.

Full Distance Camps:
May 8-10.  3 Day KDC (Known Distance Camp) . We reserved 2 extra rooms.
Prerequisite: A minimum of one 2 day Appleseed.

Oct. 10-11. 2 Day UDC (Unknown Distance Camp). We reserved 2 extra rooms.
Prerecquisite: One regular Appleseed and one KD type Appleseed event, preferably the 3 day offered above.

Any extra rooms not spoken for, will be cancelled 48 hrs in advance, per NRAWC policy, lest we get charged.
The gen. pop. will be able to reserve rooms by Feb. so if you do not speak up there is still a good chance you can get a room.

NOTE: Instructors shoot free but please call or e-mail us so we know you are coming.
Everyone pays the $20 range fee whether you are an NRA or NRAWC member or not.
89 fantastic Appleseeds since 2008/24 Libertyseeds!
Adventure Camp Director/Current Lead Rifle Instructor: NRA WC Raton,NM
New Mexico's first Rifleman: Sept. 2008 NRAWC
Their walls are filled with cannonballs, their motto is don't tread on me-Grateful Dead
Liberty is not a cruise ship full of pampered passengers. It is a man of war and we are all crew-Boston T. Party
"Make no mistake, when you cheer for the people of the American Revolution, you are cheering for traitors and criminals.
They broke the law, because liberty is always illegal"- Larken Rose

hotairbill

I am a new IIT1 and am willing to travel.  Would you have any need for my services? In exchange for your teaching me and helping me advance in the instructor ranks.  Thanks, Bill Butler
If you are not happy doing what you are doing... it's time to change what you are doing!
Rifleman patch, March 16, 2014.  Accepted an ORANGE hat on Sunday, 20 April, in Roswell NM. Now I start "Baby Steps."
Earned Red Hat, May 21, 2017.  Earned Shoot Boss, November 4, 2018!  Look out, Alamogordo, N.M. here comes Appleseed, again!

PHenry

For thems who have never been to this venue - it is the range by which all others are judged. This is truly a world-class facility.  O0
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata