News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New addition (future riflewomen)

Started by AAOptics, October 06, 2014, 01:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAOptics

Some of you know, about 10 days ago we welcomed a new addition to the Alcorn family.  Sierra Mattie Alcorn arrived on the 25th.  I was overruled on making the middle name "match king" but you will have that.  Thanks for your understanding in order delay's.

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

TJ Kackowski

Congratulations my friend! 

You may not have won the official naming battle, but Match King would be a very cool nick name.

AAOptics

Quote from: Rayne on October 06, 2014, 02:00:24 PM
^:)^

Woot!  Woot!  Welcome Lil Sierra! 

Congratulations to the Alcorn Family.  Can't wait to meet her in person, play with her big sister and catch up with Mom.  Dad you are low man on the totem pole for sure now.   ;D

I've always been low man, it's just now the pole is a little taller.

AAOptics

Quote from: TJ Kackowski on October 06, 2014, 02:14:33 PM
Congratulations my friend! 

You may not have won the official naming battle, but Match King would be a very cool nick name.

Her big sis started calling her biscuit when mae was only a few months pregnant.   We didn't come up with a actual name until about a month ago do biscuit definitely stuck.

ATM

HUZZAH! Congrats, Alan, and a hearty welcome to Match King Biscuit!  ;)
Say no to drugs. $$-0 Say yes to bacon. O0

slim

;D I was rolling over here at Match King! That's awesome. Biscuit is good too.

Congrats to you and yours, Alcorn family.

Lonestar6

Congrats to you and your expanding family!
LS6 and RBHargan.
President Reagan is quoted as saying 'There is no limit to the amount of good you can do if you don't care who gets the credit.' This is a valid observation, and a powerful tool.

Hop

Congrats!  I'll have to view the pics from home.  They're blocked here at work. 

Charles McKinley

Yeay Itty Bitty Babies!

Match King can be her nick name.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

spitfire51

"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

brianheeter

Her hands don't look big enough to reach the trigger.  Better get her started on a strict diet of bacon!

Congratulations, Alan!
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

SPQR

"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Big John

Least you didn't try for Nosler Partition.

Good for you, dude, raise her right.