News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Illinois has a new Blue Hat! A belated welcome to... Sundance!

Started by Steck, September 29, 2014, 01:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Steck

Xander (Sundance) took his Blue Hat late in the summer and worked the September shoot at Waterman. 

Welcome aboard!

Boston

Sundance, Welcome aboard!!!! Look forward to seeing you again soon, like this weekend (hopefully)!

Sundance

Sadly I'm booked solid with night work and a regional charity event this weekend, have to sit this one out. Thanks for making the offer and taking me on. For those who haven't met me, I'm a lousy shot but I'm a compulsive volunteer. I was needing a break from black tie fundraisers and conference calls, arguing with my rifle and praying every time I walk up to an AQT sheet is a much needed vacation for me.

The forum nickname comes from my being one of those tacticool IDPA/IPSC guys who can't hit the broad side of a barn. I somehow found myself posting my highest AQT score on a non-stop rapid-fire round, and to quote Robert Redford's character, "I shoot better when I move."