News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

i can't complete registration

Started by jasonh, September 25, 2014, 09:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonh

Hi i am trying to register for the appleseed event in Marana Arizon for this weekend sept 27 and 28.  I have been unable to get my paypal account working correctly all week but my account is frozen.  How can i register and pay so i can come to the event.  I have already built my 10/22 liberty rifle with tech sights and suggested sling.  Please help.  Thanks sorry short notice.

scuzzy

I just sent you an email - I'll get you registered.

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

jasonh

Thank you, email recived and I replied, I have been looking forward to this event for a while.  I really appreciate you guys working with me.  I love what your organization is doing.

dirtdawg

jasonh

Hi everyone,  I had such a great time at this weekends appleseed.  Im sore today but it was awsome so its certainly worth it.  Thanks so much for the stories and for the instruction.  I was able to bring my score up and shrink my groups.  I am looking forward to the next one.