News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Just signed up for Farmington. Woo Hoo!

Started by NavNuke, September 24, 2014, 11:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NavNuke

Looking forward to a great weekend. Nice to see this is getting squeezed in before most of the MO hunting seasons open. Since its going to be at Asymmetric's facilities, are any of their staff going to be there?

NN
"Be ever questioning. Ignorance is not bliss. It is oblivion. You don't go to heaven if you die dumb. Become better informed. It is necessary for us to learn from others' mistakes. You will not live long enough to make them all yourself." -- Adm. Hyman G. Rickover

connibear

Glad you will joining us there. One of our instructors is actually part of the staff. Other than that I'm not sure if any other staff will be there.
......"Where the spirit of the Lord is there is Liberty."    I Cor. 3:17b

A Nation that does not serve the Lord Jesus Christ cannot and does not have Liberty.

thursday

Asymmetric will be running their full line of classes on other ranges message Lamarieves for more info
if you do one good deed your reward usually is to be set to to do another and harder and better one.-C.S.Lewis

It takes a lifetime to build a good reputation, and fifteen minutes to build a bad one.-My Dad