News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Promo material needed tonight!!!

Started by Barbie, September 18, 2014, 09:46:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbie

Hey there folks!  Is anyone out there near Rochester, NY available to take some Appleseed promo material they may have to Ontario Rod and Gun Club tonight, or possibly get it to the member who needs it?  We have a member there interested in presenting Appleseed to his club, and he is in need of some flyers, trifolds, etc.  If so, please contact Mike at 585-230-6797.  If not, I will be in contact with him and will mail him some material for future use.

Thank you, Barb
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Rascal21

doright

Hi, Barb!

Mike here (the guy trying to get the promotional material :-).  I made my email request when I couldn't find promotional info on the web site.  I just found some of the info on this forum.  I'm printing out some tri-fold brochures now to take with me.  Thanks for posting that.

What I'd like to have which I have not yet found, is something that would give the sponsoring organization an idea what's involved in the process.  I saw some info  on the "Be a host" page (including the application) and am taking that in.  If there's a PDF which goes into more detail, please let me know.

Mike (585-230-6797)

Barbie

Quote from: doright on September 18, 2014, 06:50:26 PM
Hi, Barb!

Mike here (the guy trying to get the promotional material :-).  I made my email request when I couldn't find promotional info on the web site.  I just found some of the info on this forum.  I'm printing out some tri-fold brochures now to take with me.  Thanks for posting that.

What I'd like to have which I have not yet found, is something that would give the sponsoring organization an idea what's involved in the process.  I saw some info  on the "Be a host" page (including the application) and am taking that in.  If there's a PDF which goes into more detail, please let me know.

Mike (585-230-6797)

Mike,

If you would like I can mail you a stack of promo material.  Send me your address in a private message on the forum or text me it (812-290-4738) and I will put it in the mail asap.

Thanks!
-Barb
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.