News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New York Has TWO New IIT's

Started by VietVet, September 08, 2014, 01:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VietVet

We're rebuilding out here on Long Island and are happy to announce that NY now has TWO NEW IIT's.

Please join me in thanking and welcoming Short Circuit and Incognito to our NY Team.

Both shot the score at their second Appleseed and accepted the OH this past weekend at our Appleseed Event being held in Westhampton Beach, NY.

Thanks and congrats guys!
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

Dude

Short Circuit and Incognito  - thank you congratulations and welcome aboard!
Strength and honor

Semper SOM/SOM

Every citizen should be a soldier. This was the case with the Greeks and Romans, and must be that of every free state. --Thomas Jefferson

Educate and inform the whole mass of the people... They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty. --Thomas Jefferson

Barbie

Thank you for stepping up, and I look forward to working with you two on the line at future events!     :---
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Grumpy1

Welcome, and Thank You for Stepping Up!!

I look forward to working with you both!
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

The Mrs.

Welcome aboard!!  May the flogging continue  ;) ~~:) ~~:)
Think with love and truth
See with love and truth
Speak with love and truth
Hear with love and truth
And come from the heart, with love, and truth, and honor.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. ~ Margaret Mead  US anthropologist

LittleMo

Short Circuit and Incognito,

congrats and welcome aboard!   O0

Gary
Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont