News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bedford Contingent Appleseed September 20-21 BBQ Rib!

Started by Chilidog, August 22, 2014, 06:05:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilidog

Everybody get reeeaaady its going to be a Shoot n Ribs!
We have a new 300 yard berm!
A new tent!
New roofs on the benches!
new steel targets all over the place like mushrooms popping up in the spring!
HUFF is going to SHOOT boss!
On Sunday ITS GOING TO BE BBQ RIBS BY ED!
What more could you ask for?
No better investment can you make than in your fellow American. For it will pay off in future generations of Americans to come.

"Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must undergo the fatigue of supporting it" - Thomas Paine

Rayne

QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

slim

Barbie

The ribs alone are worth coming out for... add to that an appleseed and you got yourself a heck of a weekend... if I remember right the last time I had ribs at Bedford one ended up being used as a chamber flag!  (ahem... Techres!)

Wish I could join ya'll but I'll be camping in the woods of PA.  Have a safe and BBQ covered, steel ringing, fun shoot!

:---
Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Unbridled Liberty

Quote from: Barbie on September 02, 2014, 09:38:34 AM
The ribs alone are worth coming out for... add to that an appleseed and you got yourself a heck of a weekend... if I remember right the last time I had ribs at Bedford one ended up being used as a chamber flag!  (ahem... Techres!)

Wish I could join ya'll but I'll be camping in the woods of PA.  Have a safe and BBQ covered, steel ringing, fun shoot!

:---

The ribs are the only reason I'm going.  Anything for the mission.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

greyfox

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO (13) looking forward to this.

Loren

Uncle Davey

Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.

Rayne

QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.

Uncle Davey

SPQR

LOOKIT HERE YOUNGUNS. We just sold out the Bedford shoot without the efforts of our primary, tier zero promotional operative. Then, to prove the point, we added 5 more slots and sold that out. Do, in all reality, we sold it out TWICE.

Good job.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

Uncle Davey

It was just luck...now I did see a jump in pre-regs when Rayne and S2S signed up...

Uncle Davey

SPQR

Quote from: Uncle Davey on September 12, 2014, 03:33:38 PM
It was just luck...now I did see a jump in pre-regs when Rayne and S2S signed up...

You gotta be kidding me. I wanna barf.  Go Irish.
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

Uncle Davey

I wanted to after that hideous display of CYO football.

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

Rayne

Uncle Davey

Yeah Tech! I hope to work with your daughter again.

SPQR

Quote from: Rayne on September 12, 2014, 10:19:13 PM

Hey, I can see dishing me, but S2S?  He's suppose to be your friend!  "deep sigh"

Some girls want to be held by arms they know they can't get away from. I'm not one of them. :P

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

Hop

I've only heard good things about Bedford.  One of these days I'll get there for a shoot.

greyfox

Lord...we are in the tall cotton now! What are in those ribs?

spitfire51

Quote from: greyfox on September 13, 2014, 08:03:37 AM
Lord...we are in the tall cotton now! What are in those ribs?

I'm pretty sure they contain pure awesomesauce.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt