News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Buckeye Firearms Youth Shoot at Dillon HELP!!!

Started by Dougum, August 22, 2014, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dougum

Hello All

This is not directly related to Appleseed, however it falls within the realm of what most of us are here to do, teach the upcoming generation to be responsible sportsmen and women. I am running the rifle range at Dillon sportsman center for this event and I am really in need of experienced folks to help out on the line, we are opening at least 6 bays and we have the option of up to 10. The more RWVA presence there the better, we had several hickups last year and things are changing for the better. If you are available that second weekend in September PLEASE CONTACT ME, pm me, email me, smoke signal, whatever works. This is an event that really is rewarding and is a break from the average Appleseed. Thank you to all who I'm sure will volunteer.

Doug Meadows
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off