News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Have to say thanks again!

Started by TrainWreck, August 17, 2014, 09:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainWreck

Much thanks to all the instructors and participants this past weekend in Marion OH. I had an awesome time, learned SOOOO much with the history AND the shooting, met some great people, and got a nickname ta boot.

For those that are reading this and saying to themselves  ??? "what nickname?", I originally signed up on the forum a couples years ago as CCSir, but thanks to Corvette (who came up with it) , I have changed my screen name to TrainWreck.  O0 On top of everything else, I made Rifleman on my first Appleseed.  :~ ^:)^

Just had to say thanks to everyone again! I will most certainly be back.
TrainWreck

Persistence pays off, rifleman persist. (Quote from Topper)

topper

Persistence pays off, rifleman persist. Congratulations, it was a pleasure having you on the line this weekend. Nice job.

Corvette

Train wreck, it was a real pleasure working with you this weekend.  For the backstory on the nick name, see the AAR for Marion. It's pretty funny.

TR, I am glad I audited that last AQT. Welcome to the elite group of patriots known as Riflemen (and Riflewomen).

See you soon on the Appleseed trail.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

hunter273

I must add to this thread and say that this weekend was truly a great experience and I had a ton of fun. Thanks to all (instructors and shooters) that were there in Marion for contributing to such a fabulous weekend.

Corvette, Wilmington is scheduled and I look forward to it. Thanks again for the extra rounds!!

Bill Hunter273

Corvette

Hunter273, Enjoyed every minute of it "Mr Consistent".See the AAR for that one.  I will give the folks in Wilmington the heads up.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

TrainWreck

Quote from: topper on August 17, 2014, 09:48:40 PM
Persistence pays off, rifleman persist. Congratulations, it was a pleasure having you on the line this weekend. Nice job.

topper,

You are the man! I'm going to steel your phrase to put into my signature line.
TrainWreck

topper

Quote from: TrainWreck on August 18, 2014, 09:53:46 AM

topper,

Well, a Patriot and a Rifleman shouldn't steal anything.  @&) If you would somehow feel indebted to me remember that I like cookies. Big cookies, chocolate chip cookies, warm cookies, soft cookies ... any cookies really.  O0

TrainWreck

Quote from: topper on August 18, 2014, 06:29:42 PM
Quote from: TrainWreck on August 18, 2014, 09:53:46 AM

topper,

Well, a Patriot and a Rifleman shouldn't steal anything.  @&) If you would somehow feel indebted to me remember that I like cookies. Big cookies, chocolate chip cookies, warm cookies, soft cookies ... any cookies really.  O0

Cookies it is.  O0
TrainWreck

Corvette

Hunter273,

I gave a heads up to the Wilmington a Shoot Boss that you are coming and that he needed to bring an Orange Hat for you. Wish I could be there but I will be running event in New Philly that same weekend. Make sure they post pictures.

Corvette

slim

I'll be at Wilmington, Hunter273. I look forward to meeting you. Our SB, DGMilty, will probably be getting with you soon on what to expect. If you have any questions or anything, feel free to contact me too.

Just FYI, we'll be camping Saturday night. Even if you're not planning on staying with us I encourage you to get some campfire time in.

See ya soon!

Del

Huzzahh, thanks for stepping up. Look foward to meeting you at Wilmington as well.

hunter273

Thanks Corvette, Slim and Del. I look forward to meeting you all as well.