News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Bet You Won't Recognize Birdman In His New Hat!

Started by EZ3, August 10, 2014, 09:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

Hey, Ohio!  Let's hear it for Birdman and his shiny new Red Hat!    O0   O0   O0
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Unbridled Liberty

Congrats Birdman!  Thanks for persisting and stepping up.  Looking forward to working with you in the future.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

GoldFish

"Freedom is preserved by those who die for it, but it will not survive unless people are willing to live for it."
-Boba Fett (The RWVA Instructor, not the Star Wars Bounty Hunter)

'Yes, I am a Rifleman, but I'm also a Ninja....and a Jedi.'

"Integrity first, service before self, and excellence in all we do."

"Remember, my opinion on the totem pole of life is somewhere below whale s***..." -Chris Costa

"The more you care about something, the deeper the fight will come from within."  -Travis Haley

42          ΙΧΘΥΣ           كافر           MOÉ...ΩN É...ABE         αδάμαÏ, 

Merc, Mr. Fishy, Goober, Achmed, Cornflake, FBC, Tabilasco, Mowhawk 1 Alpha

What we do in life echoes in Eternity

Charles McKinley

Well done sir.  I hope to see you in a couple weeks.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Miki

CONGRATS! And it was nice having a familiar face to ride out the Perry storm with.

Corvette

Birdman, so glad to learn the you finally stepped up and tackled the history.  BIG congrats on your new hat.  I'm so proud of you!   ^:)^

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

LindaFromAppleCreek

aka Mustang380gal