News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Newark this weekend could use some IIT/Instructor help

Started by Corvette, July 15, 2014, 03:13:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio

We have 9 pre regs for our shoot at Newark, Ohio this weekend.  I am the only instructor signed up to work the shoot.  Sure would like some company (help) with this shoot.

Come join me at Dillon Sportsman center this weekend and lets make some riflemen together.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

TRDFurgesson

Im in! finally got a weekend off that coincides with an appleseed!!!!  Do ya want me there friday night or sat morning??
The DOJ now considers me an extremist due to my belief in our founding fathers principals, knowledge of our nations constitution, and belief in the need to use the powers in Article V thats enables the states to propose and ratify amendments to our constitution.

Help us right this ship...   http://www.marklevinshow.com/

slim

I have a prior engagement but I'm doing my best to get out of it!

Corvette

Quote from: TRDFurgesson on July 16, 2014, 08:49:12 AM
Im in! finally got a weekend off that coincides with an appleseed!!!!  Do ya want me there friday night or sat morning??

Saturday Morning is just fine.  I will be there Friday night and will be camping so if want to come help setup great.  We probably will have a fire friday night and may even get some trigger time in as well. Either way, thanks for helping out.  See you Friday or Sat morning.
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

TRDFurgesson

The DOJ now considers me an extremist due to my belief in our founding fathers principals, knowledge of our nations constitution, and belief in the need to use the powers in Article V thats enables the states to propose and ratify amendments to our constitution.

Help us right this ship...   http://www.marklevinshow.com/

Corvette

slim

My prior engagement is engaging me so I won't be able to make it. Have fun, guys. I'll see you soon.

LindaFromAppleCreek

aka Mustang380gal