News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Another Shoot in Liberty Center? Date confirmed.

Started by topper, July 10, 2014, 10:05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

topper

The message was heard loud and clear in Liberty Center in June.

Still getting requests for another shoot this year. Any reason we can't put another one on the schedule in September? I'm leaning toward Sept 21-22.

If there's no objections here I'll contact the club ASAP.

Corvette

Topper,

If you think you can fill the line with shooters, I will gladly come shoot boss another shoot at Liberty Center in September. Let me know when the club approves another event there and I will coordinate getting it on the schedule.  We need to move quickly so that people have time to sign up and fill the shoot. 

Looking forward to coming back to Liberty Center.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Dougum

I'll second that! We'll be up again in a heartbeat to spend a weekend with more good folks.
Love your country, but never trust its government.

-- Robert A. Heinlein

"The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good"

-- George Washington

You say drake I say Brantley gilbert

You say T-Pain I say Jason Aldean

You say Kanye I say randy houser

You say Pink I say Kenny Chesney

You say Pop I scream COUNTRY

You say Justin Bieber I rip your head off

topper

You guys are great, thank you.

I'll get to work on this end.

Unbridled Liberty

For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Cadence

I'll be there if it gets scheduled. A great shoot last time  O0
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Violent Violet

I know of at least 8 people who are anxiously awaiting this to become official so they can sign up.
I can't wait!

topper

Club says they'd be glad to host a second shoot. Waiting to get the date confirmed.

Club wants to know if there were any complaints from the first shoot.I said I hadn't heard any. They're open for suggestions to make us comfortable.

topper

Date has been confirmed at the club. September 20/21

They will make lunch available again on both days.

The only request I've had was to make more room on the line for shooters comfort. If all we need to make that happen is more orange fence I can provide that.

slim

Message sent. Hopefully it'll be on the schedule in the next few days.

Corvette

Topper, no worries on line length.  If I have to put another line together, I will.  We will see how signups go and based on the number, we will make sure we have enough line space. 

You sign em up and we will make sure we have enough target line.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

damhans

#1 son and I will be attending this one.  This will be his first (he's 10) and my fourth.  This will be my first time Appleseeding somewhere other than Gibsonburg.  It's been a while for me  :-[ ,  and we're both looking forward to it.
Thanks!
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
-Thomas Jefferson

topper

Quote from: damhans on August 18, 2014, 10:14:56 AM
#1 son and I will be attending this one.  This will be his first (he's 10) and my fourth.  This will be my first time Appleseeding somewhere other than Gibsonburg.  It's been a while for me  :-[ ,  and we're both looking forward to it.
Thanks!

We'd love to have you and your son in Liberty Center. Get out and practice your positions, squeeeeeze a few rounds off and it'll come back in no time.