News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructor KD Weekend at Camp Atterbury

Started by AuntieBellum, July 07, 2014, 12:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AuntieBellum

Indiana's next Instructor KD Weekend at Camp Atterbury will be held July 26-27!!!    ^:)^ 
We will be focusing both on shooting KD AQTs to qualify as many instructors as possible and learning how to teach KD.  Everyone is invited, and we would LOVE to fill the line at Atterbury.

Sign-Up Here

Read and Submit This Info by July 18
This above is critical.  Sign-ups end July 18 so that we can submit all of the required info to Camp Atterbury.  No exceptions.  Camping is available on the range itself beginning Friday evening after we check in.

Current course-of-fire draft shows 276 rounds.  That is likely to change a bit as the draft locks into place, but it should be pretty close to that.

Hope to see you there!!!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

spitfire51

Friendly reminder that you need to have your rifle info turned in by THIS FRIDAY!!!  That's only a few days away so get it in right now  !@#)
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

brianheeter

As the guy who gathers the info I can say that it's been pretty light so far.  Get your info submitted and let's have some KD fun!

C ya,

brianheeter
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

greyfox

Just sent in my required information and registered.

Loren 

greyfox

By the way...when you click the "sign up" link, the informational page says the event is on July 27 - 28 (Sunday and Monday) instead of July 26 - 27 (Saturday and Sunday).

Just saying....   

Loren   

grunt soldier

I'll be sending my info in tonight.  I been slacking.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

DGMilty

Pertinent info already sent in. See you soon!
The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.   -Thomas Jefferson

grunt soldier

officially signed up and email with info sent off.  can't wait I love camp atterbury KD shoots.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

brianheeter

Deadline is tomorrow.  Get your info in or miss out on an always epic Atterbury KD session.  If you sent your info in but didn't get a confirmation email in reply then your info was not received.  Check the address and try again.

I have info for the following people:

Slim
Scott Delamater
Jordan Ridgley
spitfire51
DGMilty
techres
Yellowhousejake
Niecie
gruntsoldier
auntiebellum
greyfox
brianheeter
philagothon

If you don't see your name or forum name above I don't have your info.

brianheeter

Rimshot

"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

grunt soldier

14 people doesn't seem like a lot to me.  Hopefully everyone resends their stuff asap so we can at least get up to 20!  I guess if we don't though it will just be more trigger time for the rest :)

SPQR

I've been trying to send my info I from my phone since thursdaynight. Did anyone get it?
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

brianheeter

Quote from: SPQR on July 19, 2014, 07:42:40 AM
I've been trying to send my info I from my phone since thursdaynight. Did anyone get it?

Yep, it's there.  I did up the forms with the names and info I had and sent them off to YHJ before your info arrived.  He'll get you added in.

brian

SPQR

That's the red hat candoedness we expect from brianheeter
"It is amazing to watch the intricate dance of the Indiana instructors playing off each other's strengths. No ego involved. Just doing what needs to be done by the person best suited to do it to give the shooters what they need." - Miki

"Indiana rules!" - Nero

"We all need Bedford." - brianheeter

techres

Appleseed: Bringing the Past into the Present to save our Future.

AuntieBellum

Everything is a GO!  See everyone in the Range Control lot and registered by 0730 tomorrow!
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

Rimshot

A point of etiquette: personal Vehicles are not authorized south of the airfield without a pass.  If you arrive outside of normal check in times, stop at range control and call either me at 608-469-5191 or AB at 608-469-5190. We will come to you.  Range control is a half mile ahead of the front gate on your left just before the airfield.

MPs are on a ticket binge this week.  Seatbelts and speed limits are strictly enforced.  Follow all posted limits exactly.  Speed limit when pedestrians are present is 10 mph, regardless of the posted limit.

Finally, make sure your gear is portable.  AB and I just found out that the range 5 parking area is being used for other purposes this weekend.  Gear will be hauled to the range by one or two equipment vehicles from a remote parking area.
"Hearing the story of our Heritage told with just dry facts is like hearing Romeo & Juliet through autopsy reports." - Fred

"In 1775, to protect Liberty a man had to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come die with me?"  In 2012, to protect Liberty a man has to knock on his neighbor's door and ask "will you come vote/attend a public meeting/work at a poll with me?"  Jason Russell, and men and women like him, are the reason have a easier task in 2012. The question is, are we up to it?" - YHJ

slim

Quote from: Rimshot on July 25, 2014, 08:05:23 PMGear will be hauled to the range by one or two equipment vehicles from a remote parking area.
Hauled? Charlie don't care about haulin no gear.

Rimshot

We had some issues at check in and the situation evolved somewhat.  We have the range and are still a go for bright and early tomorrow.  Meet at range control early enough to complete check in by 0730 eastern time.  We will discuss parking and equipment there.

Rimshot

If you aren't in the range control parking lot right now, we're waiting on you... @)