News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Kid in town

Started by ChuckS, June 25, 2014, 03:30:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChuckS

Who am I kidding, I'm no kid.  :))

Just a KY RH relocated to far northeast TN.
Starting to get settled in to the point where I can think about instructing again.
Thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Time to go look at the schedule.....

Regulator

How far are you from Sevierville? We have some shoots on the calendar there at Wears Valley Ranch.
RBC Ramseur 2/13
IBC Pelham, TN 2/14
RBC Ramseur 3/14 (Re-qualified w/ 224)
KD Qualified Pelham, TN 12/14
RBC Calera, AL 1/15
KD re-qualified 1/16

Maximum Ordinate

Welcome to the Tennessee Valley region!   ^:)^
"... the most valuable of all talents, that of never using two words where one will do."
-Thomas Jefferson

We're in the Liberty business.  Stay on Mission - Stay on Message.

Want to be a more effective Instructor?  Visit Appleseed Academy.

ChuckS

Two hours to Sevierville from here. That's where I'll likely help out.

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Unbridled Liberty

Yea Chuck!  Good to hear you are settled and ready to rock again.  I plan on working a shoot at Wears Valley ranch sometime soon. 

Regulator- I will be vacationing next week in Gatlinburg with my lovely bride of 30 years.  I was thinking of stopping by and saying "hey" on Tuesday or Wednesday.

UL
For Liberty, each Freeman Strives
As its a Gift of God
And for it willing yield their Lives
And Seal it with their Blood

Thrice happy they who thus resign
Into the peacefull Grave
Much better there, in Death Confin'd
Than a Surviving Slave

This Motto may adorn their Tombs,
(Let tyrants come and view)
"We rather seek these silent Rooms
Than live as Slaves to You"

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

SureShotSpartan

Quote from: Unbridled Liberty on June 26, 2014, 06:53:15 PM
Yea Chuck!  Good to hear you are settled and ready to rock again.  I plan on working a shoot at Wears Valley ranch sometime soon. 

Regulator- I will be vacationing next week in Gatlinburg with my lovely bride of 30 years.  I was thinking of stopping by and saying "hey" on Tuesday or Wednesday.

UL

UL, I'm Shoot Boss at Wears Valley in January. Sign up now to avoid the rush.  O0
Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

Hardbean

I wish I could come shoot one of the Sevierville Appleseeds.  Due to my strict work schedule, it's nearly impossible to get off on Fridays.  Hopefully, I can switch departments next year and join the local group.  Welcome to east TN!!!

And, GO VOLS!  (had to throw that in there)