News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Orange Hat joins the MD IC

Started by BeSwift, June 24, 2014, 10:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BeSwift

Welcome to navybowhunter as out newest IIT. The personification of "a Rifleman persists". He'll be a welcome addition to the crew. Huzzah to you sir, for your persistence and dedication to mission  O0   BeSwift
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well"
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Happiness =  Reality - Expectations

MostlyHarmless

Hufreakinzzah!  O0

That took some work, but it was worth it in the end.

Welcome, Chris. We're very happy to have you join the MD instructor crew. Looking forward to working with you!

"Alas!! I spy a shooting bench and stool ahead in yonder treeline. Perhaps also there is a forefather with a rifle. I fear an ambush!"
-not overheard during the British retreat from Concord, Apr 19, 1775

navybowhunter

Thanks all!

Proud to be a part of this crew.  Turning the page for the next lesson in this journey.

Also appreciate the link to the Ramseur shoot, I am all IN!  My daughters birthday that weekend, required a bit of explaining to my wife, but she is cool with it.

Also stoked that my best friend Kirt requested his orange hat this morning also.  He will do well for both VA and MD. 

The learning is never over.

R/
Chris

Eroyle

Congrats navybowhunter!  Welcome aboard.
But a Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.  John Adams

FFJim

Welcome to the team. Lots of Navy guys now.  :)
FF Jim
Dundalk, MD

NavyIrish

NavyBowHunter.  Shipmate, welcome to the Maryland Cadre!  Well done!  R, Navy Irish
"The man who loves his country on its own account, and not merely for its trappings of interest or power, can never be divorced for
it, can never refuse to come forward when he finds that she is engaged in dangers which he has the means of warding off." --Thomas Jefferson to Elbridge Gerry, 1797.

Patent guy

Quote from: navybowhunter on June 24, 2014, 06:02:34 PM
The learning is never over.
R/
Chris

Well said, and welcome Chris!
Andy (PG)
District of Columbia v. Heller (US 07-290, 2008)  "The Second Amendment protects an individual right to possess a firearm unconnected with service in a militia."  McDonald v. Chicago (US 08-1521, 2010) "[T]he Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms [is] fully applicable to the states"