News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NJ has a new shoot Boss! StevenK

Started by lprgcfrank, June 23, 2014, 12:21:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lprgcfrank

Steve completed his SBIT3 at Audubon PA this weekend and has earned his Green Hat!
Congratulations!
Frank
"fundamental principle of American law that a government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any individual citizen." [Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. Ct. of Ap., 1981)]

sgtrock

Big Congratulations my Friend,
Hope to see you soon

Barbie

Barbie
(812)-290-4738
barbie_bedel@yahoo.com

Indiana Appleseed:  Farm Bred, Brass Fed

Lord make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true, and my hands faster than those who would seek to destroy me.  Grant me victory over my foes, and those  that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had my Gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you take me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass.

Smurf

Congratulations to the GREEN HAT SHOOT BOSS!!!! ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^

VietVet

Way to go Steven.
Now maybe we can get you to SB some Events in NJ.
Congrats. O0
                                    OUR
FOREFATHERS WOULD BE SHOOTING BY NOW!

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

LittleMo

Growing old is mandatory; Growing up is optional!  :)

Marksmanship can be taught and learned,
but the motivation has to be inspired for the
people to become involved.
How many have you inspired that became involved?

http://www.facebook.com/NYSAppleseed
http://www.facebook.com/ProjectAppleseedVermont

Grumpy1

Congrats Steve, see you on the trail! O0
Ninshos Battle Road IBC 6-13

"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Benjamin Franklin

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

StevenK

Thanks, Grumpy!  I have been wearing my hat so it doesn't look too brilliant [like the new white sneakers we got as kids].

StevenK

;)

Charles McKinley

HUZZAH!

And starting off organizing an instructors KD!

I hope to meet you on the trail.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

fisherdawg

ATTABOY
;D O0 O0 :bow: :bow: ^:)^ ^:)^ ..:.. ..:.. ..:..

Now, back to work  ~~:)

fisherdawg
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren

DrRichP

Great job Steve. As someone born and raised in the Garden State, I know how much we need your presence. Thanks for all your hard work, and all the hard work we're going to ask you to do. ::)
DrRichP

"You never know how far reaching something you think, say or do today will affect the lives of millions tomorrow" - B.J. Palmer
   Think about that as you go to work the next Appleseed!

"The secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." Socrates

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."-Benjamin Franklin

"What makes an insurrection here always more formidable than in other places is that there is a law of this province wh[ich] obligates every inhabitant to be furnished with a firelock, bayonet, and pretty considerable quantity of ammunition."  - Gen. Lord Hugh Percy