News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WestBend Wi,June 14th AAR

Started by Reckless Rick, June 15, 2014, 10:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reckless Rick

Perfect weather for the first of two shoots at the Westbend Barton Sportsman Club.The two shooters persisted thru out the day Taking to the instruction and greatly increasing there effective range and knowledge.I hope to see both of you back to shoot some more AQT's in the future.Special thanks to the Shoot boss Joe Z. and the Westbend Sportsman Club.Pic's to follow
Look,Listen and support...not always the easiest

Trig

Thanks for making this event happen (Reckless and Joez)!   And thanks to the shooters for coming out and living your heritage!
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************