News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A&A Optics sponsored Appleseed #2 Seelyville/Terra Haute IN August 16th/17th.

Started by AAOptics, June 14, 2014, 12:01:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TJ Kackowski

WHAAAAAAT!  We're supposed to read all the fine print?!?

The good news is that the URL provided is correct ... WHAAAAAAT! ... only 14 spots still remain ... this is also good news.

Brown

I only have backers for 36. any SB's willing to bring a few extra with some plastic posts?

Will be bringing one 10X20 tent canopy just in case it warms up also. wont cover much of a 40 shooter line but may help a few. what a difference from last year when we all just about melted.  Or in Alan's case got a SLIGHT sunburn >:D
I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

spitfire51

Quote from: Brown on August 08, 2014, 08:22:47 PM
I only have backers for 36. any SB's willing to bring a few extra with some plastic posts?

Will be bringing one 10X20 tent canopy just in case it warms up also. wont cover much of a 40 shooter line but may help a few. what a difference from last year when we all just about melted.  Or in Alan's case got a SLIGHT sunburn >:D

I'll be able to be there for Saturday morning.  I'll throw some backers and posts in the car and bring the state-owned pop-up canopy
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Brown

If anyone has Sunday of this weekend free please consider coming and helping out. we have a number of our instructors signed up for Saturday only thus far.

slim

I'm not on the schedule yet (work-related BS) but I will most likely be there both days.

Uncle Davey

Those who stay will be champions. Those who persist will be riflemen.

AuntieBellum

You want me to have Rimshot load our 10x20, too? Also have a small pop-up.
"Nothing is as strong as the heart of a volunteer."
-Lt. Colonel James Harold "Jimmy" Doolittle, US Army Air Corps, 1942

"You smell like Appleseed." - Rimshot

TJ Kackowski

If Rimshot loads it, we'll get it set up ... provides lots of shade and makes a nice historical flag display.

Quote from: AuntieBellum on August 12, 2014, 03:31:27 AM

Brown

Quote from: AuntieBellum on August 12, 2014, 03:31:27 AM

Awesome. lots of shade. or cover in case it rains.

that is the same canopy I am loading and bringing

Brown

I am short on 5 squares for this many shooters. Can anyone bring a couple piles of them?

spitfire51

Quote from: Brown on August 13, 2014, 10:48:21 PM
I am short on 5 squares for this many shooters. Can anyone bring a couple piles of them?

I've got a decent sized stack I'll bring.
"A vote is like a rifle, its usefulness depends on the character of the user" -Theodore Roosevelt

Brown

Equipment needed:

6-7 backers
10-12 posts
stack or two of 5 square targets.

Other than that bring the normal for events. loaners,slings,mags,mats,canopies,water and coolers, staplers, etc,etc.