News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Help with signing up for an event

Started by TrainWreck, June 11, 2014, 11:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainWreck

Perhaps I'm not doing something correctly......

Trying to sign up to for the Marion OH event on Aug 16-17 with a gift certificate that was given to me by my wife. When I go to register I'm not seeing anything about redeeming my GC is order to pay. Am I missing something?

Any help welcome.

CCSir
TrainWreck

Persistence pays off, rifleman persist. (Quote from Topper)

Instructor Scheduling

TrainWreck

TrainWreck

Corvette

CCSir

Welcome to the forum. I am scheduled to be your shoot boss at Marion in August so if you have any questions as you prepare, feel free contact me here on the forum. Reply here or send me a private message. I will start a planning thread for the shoot soon here in the Ohio thread so keep an eye out for it. So my question now is will your wife be shooting with us as well? We would love to have her join us too.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

TrainWreck

Quote from: Corvette on June 13, 2014, 05:49:27 PM
CCSir

Welcome to the forum. I am scheduled to be your shoot boss at Marion in August so if you have any questions as you prepare, feel free contact me here on the forum. Reply here or send me a private message. I will start a planning thread for the shoot soon here in the Ohio thread so keep an eye out for it. So my quMestion now is will your wife be shooting with us as well? We would love to have her join us too.

Corvette

Thanks for the welcome. Unfortunately, my wife won't be joining me at this unless she can get the weekend off and if I can acquire another rifle. I know she's interested, but the stars have to be aligned just right some times for her to be able to get a weekend off. !@#)

I'm excited to finally get to be a part of an Appleseed! Looking forward to it!  O0

CCSir
TrainWreck

grunt soldier

Well don't let the rifle part stop her. Almost every instructor carries a loaner rifle. If she can get the weekend off definitely bring her along!
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.