News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Seelyville IN May31-Jun 1 ,2014 AAR

Started by Brown, June 03, 2014, 07:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brown

What a GREAT weekend it was . Nice and warm with 7 terrific Americans that decided to join us on the line.  Caleb, Derek , and Katelyn get the special shout out as our youngsters for the weekend. And What a great and safe group of youth you were!

Caleb congrats on getting that patch and a 211. So happy to see you get over that line and make rifleman.

Derek and Katelyn get the award for most engaged youth in history award. I have not seen their enthusiasm for history in a LONG time from our youth. It was SO great seeing you both listen so intently. Especially rewarding to hear you both laughing and giggling when coming back from the target line while looking at your results. Katelyn that 156 score is something to be VERY proud of. Derek also had a pretty big grin after shooting the AR15 ;D

Ben and susanne you were both such a pleasure to see back on the line and I really hope we get to see you again. Susanne pulled off a feat I have only seen one other time. A score of a 98 on stage 4. AWESOME!!

Albert and Sarah please be sure to bring  sure to bring those two kids of yours to another event. Great ! to see families that come out together and enjoy the outdoors!

If you have some pictures post them up!

I have noticed you get things done and I respect that-SPQR

brianheeter

A 98 on Stage 4?!?!?!?!  Holy Riflemen, Batman!    O0
(refuse to) Kiss the Ring!

Rayne

~
QuoteDo not forget those who fought for your Liberties and Freedoms and take care to guard them against all tyranny.