News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

*******FREDERICKSBURG, TEXAS 5/31/14*******

Started by Two Wolves, June 01, 2014, 11:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Two Wolves

A beautiful weekend in the Texas hill country. The sounds of 22, 5.56 and 308 crackling in the air. What could be better! How about congratulations to our newest Texas rifleman. Well done--Mike.  ^:)^

Thank you to the Texas contingent ( Drip Drop, El Tejano, Twinkletoes, Gyspy, Hilltop and Dingy Dog)
for yet another successful shoot.   O0

Don, great job on line bossing. Your hat is slowly turning red.  :)

Now guys, I've started this thread so let's hear from you. @@)

Yours in Liberty, Two Wolves  :cool2:

A moral compass provides a basis for making decisions; an action is good or bad, right or wrong when viewed in the light of the individual's moral bearing. If no moral compass exists for the individual, then decisions and actions are made on the basis of purely subjective thoughts. This leads to "If it makes me happy, or makes me feel good, or if it's something I simply want to do, then it is right and good."

Pilgrim

Hi, this is Mike from last weekend's Fredericksburg Appleseed! I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you guys for a great weekend. I never had so much fun enduring such a grueling course of fire :)

I learned a LOT this weekend - skills that I will continue to work on in preparation for my next Appleseed event. With any luck I hope to maintain or even better my "Rifleman" scores next time around. I also hope to score a perfect 13 out of 13 for the redcoat targets :)

Again, thanks to you and the great group of people that made this a memorable weekend. See you guys soon.

drip drop

Thanks, all, for a good shoot. 

It felt like the first days of Summer here in Texas, and Twinkletoes' ice water cooler was very popular.

Mike scored a 212 on his 4th AQT.  Great job!  O0

Ray

PS.
I've got a couple of pictures:

El Tejano

Orale Y'all!!! Another great shoot here in the Hill Country. Ya this was a small group for us. But the shooters had a lot of Heart! With the heat and humidity, they over came adversity and showed they are real Americans O0 and I think most most all came back Sunday. Thats what I call sticking to your guns!!!  :---  Literally!!! Congratulations!!!  ^:)^ Mike on earning your Rifleman's patch And thanks to the Fredericksburg crew y'all did a fine job. Muy Bueno.