News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Wilmington, Ohio June 14-15, 2014 *Sold Out*

Started by dirtdawg, May 27, 2014, 09:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirtdawg

Wow! ^:)^

Looks like another busy weekend at CCFSA.  Hopefully, we have better weather than we had in March.  We might have been better off building an ark, rather than simply bailing.  The line at CCFSA officially holds 22 (per Eventbrite).  NukeThemTillTheyGlow has requested info on a wait list, so I would say he has "dibs" on two slots if they come open.  We need a Shoot Boss to coordinate-  Border Raiders welcomed and appreciated!

I'm going to try to talk the family into camping Saturday evening.  We have some room at the club, so shoot me a PM for info.

Also, we have the opportunity to shoot at 100 and 200 yards.

NukeThemTillTheyGlow

LindaFromAppleCreek

Do I need to pack lunches, or will there be food available to buy there?

Slim, are we going out or cooking over a fire on Saturday night?

I am coming with Tactical Tumbler who loves to eat, so I need to be sure to have enough for her.
aka Mustang380gal

slim

I assume we'll have lunch cooked for us but you never know. I'll check with dirtdawg.

Saturday night we're going to have a fire so bring hot dogs or something.

NukeThemTillTheyGlow

Myself and my daughter are in!  My second Appleseed, her first (12 yo).  Thanks Slim for the help.

dirtdawg

Quote from: slim on June 06, 2014, 10:36:11 AM
I assume we'll have lunch cooked for us but you never know. I'll check with dirtdawg.

Saturday night we're going to have a fire so bring hot dogs or something.

Checking on meals. We have had outstanding club support, but I have been lax on my coordination. I have been pulled in numerous directions, but on point now. Please standby...

**Update**
Lunch will be available for approximately $7. It will likely be simple and follow a Father's Day theme - grilling hot dog and hamburgers with sides, beverage, and dessert.

slim

dirtdawg

slim

I'll be sure to bring my flag pole for this event. Del can help me rig it up again.

Del

Wish I could. I will be in MD next weekend for Fathers day. I did manage to get a co-worker (Steve) and his son to sign up. He is borrowing a rifle so I should give the sights a spin.... >:D

slim