News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

A new SHOOT BOSS!!! - geeck

Started by LawDog, May 20, 2014, 10:01:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawDog

Despite saying that he would have been happy to have been the country's most senior Orange Hat, geeck stepped up to earn his Green Hat.  I cannot properly express my gratitude for his commitment and dedication.  His willingness to share his vast knowledge is tremendous.  I never fail to learn something from him at an event.  Please join me in welcoming - and thanking - our newest Shoot Boss. 
LD

SureShotSpartan

Bowman 7-13
Pelham 2-14
Calera 1-15
Pelham 2-19

"It does not take a majority to prevail... but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men. " -Samuel Adams

geeck

Thanks LawDog

I always forget the "State" forum is all the way at the bottom.  Hey what could I do after asking you to run for the LSA board, guilt got the best of me.

fisherdawg

Attaboy geeeck!
;D ;D ;D O0 O0 O0 :bow: :bow: :bow: ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
Now, get to work!
~~:) ~~:) ~~:) >:D
fisherdawg
If men were angels, no government would be necessary. If angels were to govern men, neither external nor internal controls on government would be necessary. (James Madison)

"Young man, what we meant in going for those Redcoats was this: we always had governed ourselves and we always meant to. They didn't mean we should."
(Captain Levi Preston, of the Danvers militia, at age 91, remembering the day)

That it is an indispensable duty which we owe to God, our country, ourselves and posterity, by all lawful ways and means in our power to maintain, defend and preserve those civil and religious rights and liberties, for which many of our fathers fought, bled and died, and to hand them down entire to future generations.  Suffolk Resolves, September 9, 1774, attributed to Dr. Joseph Warren