News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Southwest Idaho welcomes Nero & American Amazon!

Started by scoob, May 19, 2014, 12:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoob

I am proud to extend a very warm welcome to Idaho's newest shoot boss and instructor:  Nero and American Amazon!

I look forward to awakening more hearts and minds and spreading the message of liberty here in Idaho with the help of my new friends from the occupied territory!

Hip-hip-

HUZZAHHH! ! !   ^:)^

Hip-hip...
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
--------------------------------------------------------------
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy

hawkhavn

Criticism is the only known antidote to error.  David Brin

What a nation has done, a nation can aspire to.
Dr. Jerry Pournelle

Throughout history, poverty is the normal condition of man. Advances which permit this norm to be exceeded — here and there, now and then — are the work of an extremely small minority, frequently despised, often condemned, and almost always opposed by all right-thinking people. Whenever this tiny minority is kept from creating, or (as sometimes happens) is driven out of a society, the people then slip back into abject poverty.

This is known as "bad luck."
---Robert Anson Heinlein

"Great things have been effected by a few men well conducted." - George Rogers Clark

"Appleseed is a safe place to learn because they care. They have the confidence and serenity of spring gardeners." 1IV on AR15.com

Prescott

Congratulation on the move!   I hope to you join you there in the next few years.
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Pain Killer

Off the grid in Idaho? Wish I could make that move right now!
"We have staked the whole of all our political Institutions upon the capacity of mankind for Self-government, upon the capacity of each and all of us to govern ourselves, to control ourselves, to sustain ourselves according to The Ten Commandments of God." - James Madison

George Hacker

What PK said... Welcome to the Northwest Region, Nero and American Amazon. It was a pleasure working with you at the last couple of Nampa shoots and I'm sure Nampa will blossom under your leadership.

ShadowMan
Tell your Pacific Northwest facebook friends to "like" and post in the Northwest Region Project Appleseed page.

"You can't miss fast enough..."  "Aim small, miss small."

Nero

Thanks all!  We've landed in Eagle (heh!) and are back on the net.  Not exactly off the grid, but in a free state at least, and with time to look for the real permanent digs.

We'll see scoob this weekend when we pick up the 'hardware'  :--- he's been holding for us, and we'll be at the CHOIS promo in a few weeks as well.
"Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground. They want rain without thunder and lightning. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters." —Frederick Douglass

American Amazon

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

-American Amazon
"We are no ways dispirited here, we possess a spirit that will not be conquered. If our men are all drawn off and we should be attacked, you would find a race of Amazons in America." -Abigail Adams (letter to husband John dated 9/20/1776)

eert

Welcome to Idaho!  Remember as the state gets skinnier to the north, the country gets better and better.  Hope to meet and work with you up this way in the future. 

EERT