News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ossian Indiana, need some help May 30- Jun 1st

Started by grunt soldier, May 15, 2014, 01:28:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

grunt soldier

Any Northern Ohio Instructors want to help out at this event?  we could surely use it. 

Absolutely need a shoot boss for Sunday.  I'm taking Saturday but I can't get Sunday off.  We could use a little help on this one.  So far we have 4 pre reg's signed up.   

Let me know please.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

http://s967.photobucket.com/albums/ae158/gruntsoldier2/

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Del

I'm game if I can bring my camper and three future riflemen. Will have room in the truck for one more if anyone wants to ride along.

grunt soldier

There is plenty of room on the line. And we have another IIT coming from Indiana so it's not as dire as it was.  That being said we would love to have you guys/gals. I'll check on the camper.  I know we can camp but I'll verify on the camper.
custom kydex solutions.  specializing in sheaths and holsters.  let me know if I can do something for you fellow seeders :)  some pics of our work below

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." - Chief Aupumut (1725), Mohican.

Corvette

Grunt Soldier,  sorry but I have a conflict next weekend so I can't help.  Try sending a PM to Freedom. He is an IIT that lives near Celina Ohio and may be able to help on your line.  As to a Sunday Shoot Boss, I will see if anybody else in Ohio can do Sunday for you.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

grunt soldier

My apologies I completely didn't update. Spitfire from Indiana has Sunday covered now. Thank you guys for the help!

That being said if anyone has time and wants to come on over we would love to have you.