News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR Nappannee, IN. May 3 & 4, 2014

Started by Graywolf, May 05, 2014, 11:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Graywolf

What a wonderful weekend at Nappannee!  We had a total of 11 shooters come out and enjoy our heritage as Americans and develop marksmanship skills and learn about history.  The range at Nappannee Conservation Club was absolutely fantastic and special thanks to Jeff for all his help and for being such a gracious host.  (Now if we could just get an Orange Hat on his head.  O0  )

The shooters were eager to learn and all improved their scores over the weekend, though none was able to score that coveted rifleman's score.  Scott was knocking on the door several times and I am certain he will get it done soon.  Jonathan, Robert, Ryan, Brent, Jessica, and Dennis will be there soon too.  Remember a rifleman persists.  Kaleb and Levi did amazingly well at learning to shoot and did very well as well.  Special mention to Pinkie who just amazed us all with her seriousness and skill.  She will get it done soon too.  Hang in there Bob and Nita!  It takes a bit for us older people to get around, but we do get there!

I will post up pics as soon as I can because:  :pics:

Many thanks to 3.Dogs and Click for volunteering to instruct.  You guys are the best! 
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.

Graywolf

Here's the pics!  If anyone has more post 'em up!
"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

"There ain't no easy horses.  Learn to ride."  S.K.B.